News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

My school gave its pole vault equipment away to another school in the county years ago before I was a student there :/
Probably cuz our team's trash lol

BrainyLucario

I dont think we even compete in pole vaulting. What a shame.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LumpySpacePotatoes

Hi everyone! I'm LumpySpacePotatoes, or LSP for short.
Grade: I'm a second year student at a music conservatory
Instrument: Horn!
Favorite game: None, too many great games!!
Favorite Pokémon: Mewtwo

mikey

I prefer Lumpy Pumpkins, but welcome anyway.

why is mewtwo your favorite?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: LumpySpacePotatoes on February 19, 2016, 10:58:18 AMHi everyone! I'm LumpySpacePotatoes, or LSP for short.
Grade: I'm a second year student at a music conservatory
Instrument: Horn!
Favorite game: None, too many great games!!
Favorite Pokémon: Mewtwo
Welcome to NinSheetMusic!
I'd love to help you if you need anything.  8)

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Sebastian on February 19, 2016, 11:13:33 AMWelcome to NinSheetMusic!
I'd love to help you if you need anything.  8)
Same for me as well, though i would ask Seabass (sebastian) before you asked me...

braix

Yo, welcome to NSM! I'm sure you'll fit right in
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LumpySpacePotatoes

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2016, 11:00:13 AMI prefer Lumpy Pumpkins, but welcome anyway.

why is mewtwo your favorite?

"The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

mikey

I'll allow it.

also, people are probably gonna call you Lumpy and not LSP just fyi
unmotivated

LumpySpacePotatoes

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2016, 01:07:07 PMI'll allow it.

also, people are probably gonna call you Lumpy and not LSP just fyi
Whatever works  8)

Zeila

Howdy LSP! If that's not an adventure time reference (or some kind of derivation) then idk what it is

Yumi Kurama

Hey errybodeh!  I really enjoy all this, video game music makes me extremely happy! (We'll see if that lasts through a couple of arrangements ;D)  Here's my introduction:

NAME: Jordan
NICKNAMES: (in order of frequency): YumiKurama/yumiku; DaisySpontaneity (/Dazy...); and RajalaRime.
BIRTHDAY: 11-21, scorpio (be very afraid... and confused)
EDUCATION: homeschooled after second grade, currently a junior in Piano Pedagogy and Performance aiming for at least this bachelor degree and maybe some more degrees later.
OCCUPATION: I'm a church pianist/organist, and work in our campus library!
INSTRUMENTS: Piano for about 15 years (don't be impressed I didn't take it seriously until I was 11) Percussion for 3 years, and I dabble on all the other instruments that exist (as most music majors do).

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to everything but pop/punk really speaks to me because of my massive emo phase as a young teen.  I really like rock, and VGM.
FAVORITE BAND(S): Panic at the Disco, Sum 41, Nirvana.
FAVORITE GAMES: Pokemon leafgreen (my first); PMD red team/ explorers of time; Yoshi's Island...  I prefer handheld games.
FAVORITE COLOR: All of 'em.
FAVORITE POKEMON: Articuno for all around.  I have different favorites for anime/story/to have irl/competitive etc...
FAVORITE FOOD: ...I eat everything, and have few favorites.  Taste means nothing to me.  But mac and cheese, and Pizza I reckon.

TMI: Currently enjoying a heavy caffeine addiction. (hey, music majors amirite?)

SlowPokemon

YOOOOO my name is Jordan too 😁😁😁 and I'm a junior piano major who lives in the south

r we the same
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Quote from: Yumi Kurama on March 03, 2016, 09:20:04 AMFAVORITE GAMES: Pokemon leafgreen (my first); PMD red team/ explorers of time; Yoshi's Island...  I prefer handheld games.
You're in for a good time :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

Welcome to the thread! It's always nice to see new thread members!!