News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Kek, I've always played Hearthstone since early 2014, I didn't really get into Magic the Gathering much since most of my friends don't play MTG.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dreamer

Hi everyone. Well, what can I say about myself?
Nothing much actually. Like my name, I love dreaming and using my imagination to create some nice landscapes. For what purpose? Nothing actually, but self pleasure.
I have a big imagination and I feel like that is my gift. Do you ever imagine living in a perfect utopia just made for you? A paradise filled with your desires and nothing spoils its beauty. Quite peaceful actually if you think about it.

Now about me....I'm not much of a drawer though. If I try drawing, it turns out to be horrible. What I am good at is picturing paradise. I actually had a dream about the same exact paradise I had thought of and it was really nice and relaxing.

Sorry about this esoteric introduction, but I hope to bring a lot to this community. Cheers~
It's raining deep in heaven~

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Welcome, friend! I look forward to your art!
Do you intend to make any arrangements? Not a must by any means, but it's always a bonus to do arrangements
what is shitpost

Oronoco

I had to post to line up the landscape profile pics.

Welcome!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dreamer

Ah arrangements. The true purpose of this site.
Yes, if I have time on my hands, I'm definitely looking forward to arrangements. Thank you.

And the landscapes are really beautiful for you two.
It's raining deep in heaven~

Dudeman

All right, peeps, let's all settle down. The new kid's a familiar face that we've sent away before so I had to show them the door again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Oronoco

Oh dear. I wanted to get a tree drawing.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

This thread exists? How come I just saw this?

Hey everyone, you probably already know a lot about me but I thought I'd post this stuff here anyway for newer members to see!

My Name: My actual name is Skyler
My Grade( as of 2016): Sophomore (10th)
Favorite Subject in School: Science
Sport I compete in: Track and Field
Favorite game genre: RPG
Favorite game: Undertale (shocker)
Member's known irl: E. Gadd Industries, F.L.U.D.D
Favorite pokemon: Lucario (again...shocker)
Favorite Youtuber: NateWantsToBattle (makes amazing  covers and songs)
Biggest flaw: i make terrible puns
Hobbys: Sheet Music, Video Games, Drawing
Favorite anime: Pokemon (that does count, right?)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Magic Mole

Oh nice, I do track too! What events do you do? My main event is high jump :P

mikey

I know your first name and age now I can stalk you
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

I bet if you knew my full name and my age, and possibly even my general location, you still couldn't stalk me.

Hell, there's someone in the same school a grade above me with the same name.

When I went to my brother's college graduation ceremony, there were three people with my name.

Asians don't have a whole lot of variety in their last names do they
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 31, 2016, 05:16:01 PMOh nice, I do track too! What events do you do? My main event is high jump :P
I'm probably going to me a sprinter, but i also might do hurdles.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated