News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: TacoBellTuesday on July 10, 2014, 11:39:48 PMAlrighty, you can listen or leave cause quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy Nintendo music and gaming in general. I like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Animal crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Ozwald the Elephant, QWOP, Barry White the Video game, Call of Duty, annnnnnnnnnd Pokemon.

I do hate Professor Layton, Battle Field, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Mario Party, Persona, and somewhat Zero Escape. I tried the last games in the series but they were terrible. However even though I didn't play 999, I enjoyed VLR.

Well that's it, if you got a problem with me or just wanna talk message me.
HaaaHaaa!
Welcome Dude

Dude

Ugh, shut up mlf. I get it, you hate me. You don't have to make every post about it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2014, 07:31:14 AMUgh, shut up mlf. I get it, you hate me. You don't have to make every post about it.
1. No 2. Huh?? 3. I enjoy ALL the things he hates. 4. Is that your 2nd account?  ;)
and 5. Why do you always want to upset me??!??

Dude

OH OOPS

you capitalized dude so i thought you were inferring i hated everything

sorry

braix

Quote from: Echo on July 11, 2014, 05:03:01 AMI don't post much, but hope you stay!
ftfy you sound like you're working at a hotel or something

And a late welcome from me to InfinitySoul.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2014, 07:38:09 AMOH OOPS

you capitalized dude so i thought you were inferring i hated everything

sorry
Oh, gosh, I say Dude in real life all the time so....I wasnt reffering to you

Sorry

FierceDeity

Bankai4life

Yeoooo,

This is Bankai4life here. I dont really compose music but i do like games and anime.

Some of the games franchises i enjoy are Layton, Uncharted, Pokemon, Zelda, ace attorney is decent, and many more!

Some of the anime I like are Bleach, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, The melancholy of haruhi suzimiya, Steins; Gate, Death Note, and Highschool of the Dead.

Hope to have a good time on this site!

braix

Quote from: Bankai4life on July 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PMYeoooo,

This is Bankai4life here. I dont really compose music but i do like games and anime.

Some of the games franchises i enjoy are Layton, Uncharted, Pokemon, Zelda, ace attorney is decent, and many more!

Some of the anime I like are Bleach, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, The melancholy of haruhi suzimiya, Steins; Gate, Death Note, and Highschool of the Dead.

Welcome to the lair of freaks!
Anyway, who's your profile picture of?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Yay! Another new person!  :D

BlackDragonSlayer

*hiss*

PEOPLE!

Spoiler
Seriously, though: Welcome everybody!
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TacoBellTuesday

Quote from: Bankai4life on July 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PMYeoooo,

Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

TacoBellTuesday

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 10, 2014, 01:17:05 AMHello everyone! My name is InfinitySoul but you can just call me Soul. Im a big fan of anime, as you can see from my profile picture/signature. When Im not watching anime, im usually playing video games. I like all kinds of video games such as Zelda, Resident Evil, Fire Emblem, and many more! I also like Visual Novels like Infinity series, Zero Escape Series, Ace Attorney Series, Danganronpa, and also if you want to count Persona as a VN then that too! I hope to get to know all of you. Sorry if this post sucks, im bad at introductions  :P

Sup brah
Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix