News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Wouldn't it be 3488, because he's our 3488th user?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

You hope to feel like home? Well I certainly hope not, but I hope you feel AT home.

[/dude]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2012, 04:17:21 PMYou hope to feel like home? Well I certainly hope not, but I hope you feel AT home.

[/dude]
Considering English isn't his first language, I would have let it pass.

BonusPwnage

Hmm, I didn't know this thread existed, but I feel compelled to...well, you know...

Hello, my name is ***** ********* (like I'll actually tell you my name)
I'm 14 years old, male, and a friend and sibling of a twin brother and younger sister.
-Long-time musician, fairly new to arranging music.

I'm happy to talk to anyone who wants to talk, and I'll be a friend to anyone who wants a friend! Well, not if you're some kind of stalker or something, but I think you get the point.

SuperFireKirby

I take offense to this. What do you have against stalkers, huh?

Racist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 29, 2012, 10:25:55 PMI take offense to this. What do you have against stalkers, huh?

Racist.
quantum field theory

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 29, 2012, 10:25:55 PMI take offense to this. What do you have against stalkers, huh?

Racist.
Oh goodness, I know (or at least I'm pretty sure) that you're joking, but the funny thing about this is that this is what a lot of people, especially on YouTube, sound like when they're trying to get a point across with no proper leverage. Well, I wouldn't say without leverage, it's more like they're using it in the wrong place. Do you get what I'm saying?

Saria

^SuperFireKirby is not trying to be mean, he's just being sarcastic. That's his humor. AND I LIKE IT. :9
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Saria on December 30, 2012, 08:30:01 PM^SuperFireKirby is not trying to be mean, he's just being sarcastic. That's his humor. AND I LIKE IT. :9
I know, and I also think that's he's really funny (emphasis on "really). I was just poking fun at the less informed part of the Internet, which has nothing to do with SuperFireKirby. Sorry for that misunderstanding!

Saria

What. I didn't read what you said. YOUR PARAGRAPHS ARE TOO LONG.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Saria on December 30, 2012, 08:37:01 PMWhat. I didn't read what you said. YOUR PARAGRAPHS ARE TOO LONG.
Oh, sorry if I was being too vexatious there, lol.

MoboMoga

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 31, 2012, 08:07:10 AMOh, sorry if I was being too vexatious there, lol.

Use of fancy SAT words huh? ;)

SuperFireKirby

We've got a regular Mashi over here.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

which is odd, because there's a non-regular Mashi on tinychat.
I like food.

BigDaddysPizza

Hello peoples I am BigDaddysPizza and I am new here. You can call me Big Daddy.
I love Nintendo Music and I have been downloading and playing them for a little while now. Now that I got an electronic keyboard for Christmas, just maybe I can try my hand at transcribing! So far I have figured out how to play the Donkey Kong medley... so that's a start!
I guess I'll be reading the help sections soon. Anything else I should do as a noob?
My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music