The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoFort

Yeah sorry for changing the pic so many times, I'm pretty indecisive. I figured 7 Grand Dad was the most fitting.

BrainyLucario

FLEEENNNNNNSSSTTTOOONNNEEESSS!!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Welcome Pianofort!

Quote from: PianoFort on August 17, 2016, 04:00:25 PMFavorite Color: Grey
Are you some sort of artist?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

PianoFort

I'm not artistically inclined, unfortunately. I've just always had a fondness for grey. It's such a tranquil, saturnine color.

cashwarrior1

Hey guys, he has vocabulary! You please the Grammar Nazis.

Dudeman

Grammar and vocabulary should not be equated. You can use big words and still use them incorrectly.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Dudeman is serendipitous in this regard
unmotivated

braix

idc about grammer or vocabulary atall
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

PianoFort

I try to make certain that I'm never grammatically erroneous, unless I decide to be ironic.

cashwarrior1

I have no idea what any of you said.

Dudeman

Quote from: PianoFort on August 18, 2016, 01:08:51 PMI try to make certain that I'm never grammatically erroneous, unless I decide to be ironic.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 17, 2016, 04:28:48 PMNOW WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS OR ELSE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

hello shadowkirby, welcome to our forum please stay a while
unmotivated