News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiang A. Wuu

Thanks Sebastion, I'll message you. I really want this to be an achievement.

And Nocturne, heh, thanks. Not in a bad way, I hope. ;)

Zeila

Hey there, welcome to NSM!

Xiang A. Wuu

braix

Quote from: Xiang A. Wuu on July 28, 2016, 10:38:58 PMDislikes: Pokemon (Don't burn me!!)
I oughta put you on fire for that
Welcome though! Just make sure to stay away from the flames and bullets.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xiang A. Wuu

FireArrow

Quote from: Xiang A. Wuu on July 29, 2016, 09:48:38 AMCool, cool!

Then, will this be easy for me to do?? Seems pretty easy.

Actually that one might be kind of hard. It's got some odd chords and the gerenal emptiness makes it difficult to figure out timing.

The easiest songs to arrange are 8-bit ones without anything weird going on. The original final fantasy soundtrack might be a good place to start given most of the songs fit the criterea well and it's iconic so people will be interested in your sheet when you're done.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

So um...I'm late. Sorry 'bout that.

Quote from: Xiang A. Wuu on July 28, 2016, 10:38:58 PMDislikes: Pokemon (Don't burn me!!),

oh.

...hmmmmmmm

*loads machine gun*

Quote...Smart@$$es, Gifs

Favorite Spinoffs: Galaxy 1, 2 and Paper Mario series (Yes, even Sticker Star and Color Splash looks awesome).

...ah. Okay, that kinda makes up for it. I guess.

...anyway, welcome to the site! ^^ It's a great place. Saw your other post aaand somehow I was directed here, haha.

It's quite a nice place if you avoid the right corners! ^^ (avoid looking at some of the old sheets please) But hey, do enjoy your arranging journey here at NSM! :) Glad to have ya around~

ps. unrelated but i've got two friends i know whom we call "xiang". just saying! tis cool.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Xiang A. Wuu

Haha. :D

Honestly, it never clicked with me. I never understood my friends who played Pokemon. Catching some weird monster/creature hybrid....no thank you. :)

Altissimo

Sebastian

As far as I know, an opinion isn't a "wrong answer".....as much I disagree with him. :P

Altissimo

nope sometimes opinions can be wrong answers sry Ur opinion is also wrong

BlackDragonSlayer

Now, now, everybody, be nice to the new member. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Xiang A. Wuu

It's totally fine!
Just a friendly banter. Nothing personal.

Altissimo