The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 02, 2016, 01:55:50 PMDude is probably the best person to write the history
oh wait

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this lol oh well
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

^For sure, absolutely. But I think plenty of people would have something to contribute, sort of a community effort.

E. Gadd Industries

So is this a thing now, or?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

We could make a topic where people post what they remember and junk.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

I remember Dokoco and Darth Makar (she was cool)

Welcome back, Psychic_Ness!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

l1zZY

Hey! I'm a new user on this site (as you may have figured out) but I've been looking at it for quite a while. Here's some stuff about me:
Name: You can call me Lizzy or Liz.
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her pronouns.
Languages: English and a little Chinese (I'm learning it in school so it's not amazing)
My Instruments/Music Stuff: I started piano when I was five, but I stopped lessons and taught myself for a bit, but then I sort of fell out of it. Played cello for a year, then started playing alto sax, and this year in band, I switched to bari sax.
Favorite Types of Music: Mostly into EDM, especially Monstercat.
Previous Music Arranging: I've made some original songs with FL Studio, and I'm currently working on a multi-movement concert band piece called "Tropical Storm." I also have made some concert band arrangements of Pokemon Music with help from the piano sheet music on this great website!
Other: I'm pretty awkward so I apologize in advance for whatever stupid thing I may do.

I love this site, and I can't wait to be a part of this amazing community!

~Lizzy

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Onionleaf

Hey there, welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :) Feel free to share any of your creative, musical projects with us, we'd be happy to have a listen!

Quote from: l1zZY on July 18, 2016, 03:18:46 PMOther: I'm pretty awkward so I apologize in advance for whatever stupid thing I may do.

You don't have to, there's no such thing as awkwardness on this site. ^^

daj

Quote from: Onionleaf on July 18, 2016, 05:38:33 PMYou don't have to, there's no such thing as awkwardness on this site. ^^

Hehe, yupz.

Welcome to the site Lizzy! ^^ Enjoy your stay :)

BrainyLucario

Yooooo!! Glad to have you on the site
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome! To the Star Carnival!!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Psychic_Ness

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 05, 2016, 03:29:39 PMI remember Dokoco and Darth Makar (she was cool)

Welcome back, Psychic_Ness!

Thanks man

Xiang A. Wuu

Hello guys. This introduction will be pretty long so please bear with me. I want to be able to be as comfortable here and I want you guys to be comfortable around me, so let us begin shall we?

Name: Xiang Wuu (Parents thought it was fitting to go by my mom's last name because first name is Xiang)

Race: Japanese-Canadian (Mom is Japanese and dad is Canadian).

Age I arrived in Canada: 3

Likes: Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Anime, Anime, Anime, Anime, Anime (is love and life), Anime Expo, Cosplay (......I'm weird like that).

Dislikes: Pokemon (Don't burn me!!), Metroid, Smart@$$es, Gifs

Favorite Spinoffs: Galaxy 1, 2 and Paper Mario series (Yes, even Sticker Star and Color Splash looks awesome).

How I stumbled upon the forum/Why I want to join: Congrats on reaching 3000 sheets!!

Goal in life: Undecided (Unfortunately).

Projects I'm currently working on: Well, I love medley's and such and I'm working on a project to cover some fantastic Mario and Legend of Zelda soundtracks with fully incorporated drums, guitar, bass, and keyboard.

Favorite food: Sushi, Ramen (Naruto ;)), Okonomiyaki, Tonkatsu (best of class, yum), Yakitori (without any beer please!)

Favorite fruit: Starfruit, tomato(is it a fruit??), raspberry, dragon fruit, yangmei, durian (remember those fruits you had to kick into the basket??)

Favorite VGM: Zelda's "Dark World", "Song of Healing", "Credits" from Wind Waker, Cosmic Cove, Space Junk Galaxy

Hobbies: Practice my electric guitar, work on project for huge medley, watching anime, etc. Writing super long introductions that may tick people off.

Favorite color: Teal

Favorite style of dressing: Casual

Top viewed sites by me: Youtube, Myspace, Crunchyroll

Last 3 viewed sites by me: NinSheetMusic, Youtube, Crunchyroll

Favorite Quote: "I'm weird and I'm proud!"

Favorite books: Percy Jackson, The Kane Chronicles, Harry Potter

Favorite Role Models: Mikael Akerfeldt, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian

Favorite Mario enemies: Bullet Bills, Boo's, Buzzy Beetles

Favorite Zelda bosses: Death Sword, Chuchu, Majora (<3)

Favorite Mario bosses: Definitely not Bowser, Count Bleck, Dimentio, Fawful

Kudos, if you read it all. Nice to meet you all. And once again, congratulations on 3007 sheets!