News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

welcome. sorry to hear your tale of hardships.

i was not aware that delaware was real. i've only heard of it in fairy tales.

AwesomeYears

If you wanna submit something, read the formatting guide bitch. plzdonttakeoffendtothat

WandringMinstrel

Hello! A Wand'ring Minstrel, I, though the internet usually just calls me Wander. I am a pianist, composer, and director out of Kalamazoo. I'm a recent alum of WMU with my degree in Composition, and I now do most of my work in theatre.

I've been following NinSheetMusic for some time now, and just decided to start contributing. I recently got in the habit of transcribing old soundtracks, and figured it was just a step away from arranging them. I have a soft spot for old and obscure titles, especially Japanese Famicom games. The first game I've been working on is Shin Onigashima, and I'm looking to do games like Famicom Detective Club and Joy Mech Fight in the near future.

I'm also involved with the Smash community as a writer for ChallengerApproaching, a blog on tumblr. We're also on twitch and YouTube! I'm looking to incorporate music into my work there as well, such as remixing game music.

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, and been a Nintendo fan from the NES to the Wii U. I'm especially fond of The Legend of Zelda, Smash, and platformers.

Good to finally start contributing, and making some piano music!
Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

Maelstrom

Yay. Welcome. New members are alway appreciated.

braix

Welcome, Wander! I hope you stick around lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheInsidiousSpurt

Hi, Im Insidious

I decided to join this site cause i heard it was a lot of fun. Some of my favorite games are Infamous Second Son, Persona 4 Golden, Professor Layton Series, Shovel Knight and many more. Some of my favorite anime are the Monogatari Series, Magic Kaito 1412, Parasyte the Maxim, Baccano, Durarara, Black Lagoon and many more. I hope to get to know you guys on here. I hope to have a great time!

Dudeman

Welcome to the madhouse, Insidious. You're one of us now. You can never escape. You must come to terms with this soon or risk losing your sanity to this sick community. Run. Run while you still can.

lol jk hai nise 2 meat u gl hf
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheInsidiousSpurt

Oh Madhouse, One of my favorite anime studios. Sounds fun Lol @Dudeman

Oasis

Hi Insidius! Im Oasis and I joined a while back. You will love it here as you will meet many new people! If you need any help, feel free to ask in the help section! If you want to start arranging, we would recommend either finale notepad or musescore. Read guidelines in the arrangement section to know more on submitting sheets and visit the off topic board for some outside fun!
You'll love it here and I hope you enjoy your stay!
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
TheInsidiousSpurt

Thanks Oasis but I don't really arrange music much. But I appreciate the reply

Oasis

Thats totally fine! I also see you love anime! Do you watch Trin 7 or No Game no Life? Those are my favs!
braix

Hi Insidious I hope you'll feel welcome here!
Btw I'm not a 14 yr.old asian girl I'm actually a 40 year old white man.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheInsidiousSpurt

@ Oasis. I will probably get to them eventually Ive heard great things about both of them.

@Braxien Dammit I wish u were 14 and an Asian girl

I'm 17 btw

Oasis

Yeah, you should. They are extremely fun. I hope you will enjoy your stay and enjoy the anime!
TheInsidiousSpurt

I will. Can we make a thread one day for a bunch of people on here group watching a show? That would be really fun