TheLegend

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 22, 2010, 09:38:28 AMMG
Quote from: askalice23 on June 22, 2010, 08:48:43 AMMG
Quote from: Nakah on June 22, 2010, 07:17:57 AMMG
Quote from: jake3343 on June 22, 2010, 11:13:12 AMMG
:'(
Quote from: universe-X on June 22, 2010, 08:53:45 AMHugo
Quote from: TheLegend on June 22, 2010, 07:19:55 AMHugo

4:2.  Hugo's idea is fantastic!  and I still want to find out which pokemon are the wolves... Invader zim?  that sounds childish.  Not to be rude, but.... Well, it's an alien name anyway, so... NVM.  Come on people, vote!

SuperFireKirby

Invader Zim is childish? You're an idiot. I'm guessing you think MG made it up. Moron.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Haha, sorry.  Yeah, I thought he made it up.  I don't have a television, so... when I googled it, it said something about nickolodeon or however you spell it, and the only anime channel I have every heard of was cartoon network. 

MaestroUGC

Invader Zim isn't anime...it's just epic.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Cartoon Network isn't an anime channel either :P It's a cartoon channel, but lately they've been getting more into reality stuff.

I'm changing my vote to MG. We could try Hugo's another time.

MaestroUGC

I think we have a consensus.

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 22, 2010, 01:04:11 PMCartoon Network isn't an anime channel either :P It's a cartoon channel, but lately they've been getting more into reality stuff.

I'm changing my vote to MG. We could try Hugo's another time.
*facepalm*  I lose

MaestroUGC

Well, a manhunt will be much easier. You can't get much more basic than that.

master_gamer38

Quote from: TheLegend on June 22, 2010, 12:15:18 PMInvader zim?  that sounds childish.

Invader Zim is less childish than Pokémon in my opinion. Neither of which are really childish actually. Pokémon (Video Games) have tons of in depth things that children couldn't comprehend. IVs EVs are two of those. But Invader Zim, that's just plain ol' gruesome. Anyways, I'll host then. I'll make the signups later tonight. For now, I have rehearsal.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

TheLegend

Quote from: master_gamer38 on June 22, 2010, 06:18:09 PMFor now, I have rehearsal.
Wait what?  Rehearsal?  I guess I am not that fit to host then.  Haha... I never knew it was so complicated  :(

universe-X

...it's not, I would think. He meant a band rehearsal thing, not related to TWG... right? :P

master_gamer38

I had rehearsal for one of the two musicals I am in this summer. Tonight it was Annie, I'll have the signups up in a bit.

universe-X

Oooh, Annie. I hope it's the same one I'm thinking about :P That one about the orphanage? What part?

master_gamer38

I'm playing the violin part on viola. Because there isn't a viola part for it. :P