News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Here's my Pokemon Poll (Thanks Cobraroll!)

Started by SlowPokemon, June 19, 2010, 03:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Pokemon type?

Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Ice
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Psychic
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Dark
Steel

SlowPokemon

Haha, right. One of the many Pokemon I've trained up to level 50 for the battle frontier in Platinum. Some others include Gengar, Octillery, Muk, Toxkicroak, Omastar, Sceptile (actually level 66), Vespiquen, Raichu, and Umbreon. That's not all, but that's all I can name off the top of my head.

I like to select three random good ones for the battle tower. For instance, my Gengar knows Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Psychic, and Dark Pulse. With maxed out Sp. Atk. My Octillery knows Surf, Gunk Shot, Ice Beam, and Signal Beam. My Vespiquen nows Attack Order, Power Gem, Slash, and I think aerial Ace. I train them to their fullest. ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yep! i keep on trying to get a vespiquen, but all i get are male combees.

people realize that just because you max out your pokémon's level with rare candies doesn't mean itll win against a Lv 100 pokémon who was trained all the way up there (you have to chose the right attacks and beef up pokémon stats)...

my current team on platnium consists of: a Lv 71 Staraptor, Lv 70 Rapidash, Lv 79 Umbreon, Lv 73 Roselia, Lv 70 Luxio and a Lv 74 Gardevoir (with maxed out Sp Attack)

SlowPokemon

My current team on Platinum is horrible -  only have five, and they're horrible types. But I love ALL of them. Except my Flying.

So I have Torterra, Staraptor, Gardevoir, Dusknoir, and Leafeon. All level 87. No cheats - I don't use them.

DrP

not bad! i just havent played it since christmas last year (cause then i got hooked on spirit tracks)

SlowPokemon

Okay, this is just asking for a facepalm on your part...
But...
*gulps*

I've never made it through a Zelda game. Zelda was always my brother's thing, and Mario was mine. Pokemon we're pretty much mutual on.

I never got very far in Ocarina of Time. In fact, the game of Zelda I got farthest in was Phantom Hourglass. Because typically I like handheld games. I like their... portableness.
lol.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 03, 2010, 01:10:46 PMOkay, this is just asking for a facepalm on your part...
But...
*gulps*

I've never made it through a Zelda game. Zelda was always my brother's thing, and Mario was mine. Pokemon we're pretty much mutual on.

I never got very far in Ocarina of Time. In fact, the game of Zelda I got farthest in was Phantom Hourglass. Because typically I like handheld games. I like their... portableness.
lol.
Same here. I haven't ever beaten a Zelda game that wasn't portable. I could only beat the Oracle games, and the DS games.

I have OoT, WW, and TP, but I haven't ever beaten them... I'm not sure if I should get Skyward Sword.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

i have beat every zelda game i've played. i am more a zelda fan than a mario fan... pokémon is off a different chute. The first video game I ever played was Ocarina of Time, so it has been a part of me from the beginning.

i still have to work on twilight princess for my wii (i beat the gamecube version). Nintendo just keeps releasing newer games!

SlowPokemon

They sure do...
Can't wait for the Nintendo 3DS IMO

DrP

Im excited for Ocarina of Time 3DS!! and other newer stuff (like new Pokémon games)