News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Guests...

Started by TheLegend, June 19, 2010, 08:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

I've noticed that there are almost always guests here, and I really wonder why they don't sign up and start posting, because I've got a feeling that many of them would really contribute to the community and brighten it up a bit  :D   Just a thought...

ETFROXX

Maybe they're people that have accounts and just don't feel like signing in? *shrugs*

universe-X

I dunno. Because a lot of guests that DO sign up end up just making a no-post account that's left there and just takes up space...

Roz~

They're just people who prefer to lurk instead of posting. Probably just want to see the submission forum.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on June 19, 2010, 09:58:33 AMThey're just people who prefer to lurk instead of posting. Probably just want to see the submission forum.
Actually they tend to see more off-topic threads, or threads that got locked :P

Brassman388

What guests actually are; People how make accounts, then post, then either have their accounts deleted or they delete it themselves.

TheLegend

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 19, 2010, 11:45:52 AMWhat guests actually are; People how make accounts, then post, then either have their accounts deleted or they delete it themselves.
you can delete your own account?  Where? How?

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 19, 2010, 11:45:52 AMWhat guests actually are; People how make accounts, then post, then either have their accounts deleted or they delete it themselves.
No what he meant is: Like in the "Who's Online", you can see members or guests (basically lurkers who don't have an account). The guests your talking about is something different but has the same name :P

Quote from: TheLegend on June 19, 2010, 11:46:29 AMyou can delete your own account?  Where? How?
Profile -> Under Actions -> Delete this account

>_>

SlowPokemon

Uh, weren't we all guests at some point? I was for like one day...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2010, 12:10:49 PMUh, weren't we all guests at some point? I was for like one day...
Same here and yeah.

dahans

I was a guest for a year. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Quote from: dahans on June 19, 2010, 12:22:35 PMI was a guest for a year. :D
Me too :D
But I'm not useful, because I don't know how to arrange. :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Well, that doesn't mean you're completely useless. There are still ways to contribute to this place without knowing how to arrange.

dahans

You could write a story like Cobraroll? There isn't a useless member of NSM! Not everyone has to be an arranger. Otherwise the community of NSM would consist of 6 people. That would suck!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on June 19, 2010, 02:56:30 PMYou could write a story like Cobraroll? There isn't a useless member of NSM! Not everyone has to be an arranger. Otherwise the community of NSM would consist of 6 people. That would suck!

Hold on... I can post other stories here? I'm writing a longer one at the moment - though I'm only five chapters in. Could I, like, post it a chapter at a time?

That would be really cool, because I'm pretty happy how the one I'm writing is turning out so far.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.