News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Haha, TheLegend still doesn't get it.

TheLegend

Quote from: Dude on June 18, 2010, 05:12:55 PMHaha, TheLegend still doesn't get it.
I'm not that stupid.  MasterGamer photoshopped it, see how it says "their" messages?  Who's?  That was one deadly mistake.  another very stupid mistake was that I trusted concerto to be human.  I just forgot it, because I was two minutes past time.  So I rushed and believed "We could still win this!" 

universe-X

-.- I'm not even in the game and I got it. Concerto was human. MG_38 was a wolf.

Dude

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 07:39:40 PMMasterGamer photoshopped it, see how it says "their" messages?
Wrong. It says that when anyone is checking their own messages.

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 07:39:40 PMAnother very stupid mistake was that I trusted concerto to be human.
But he was human. -_-

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 07:39:40 PMI'm not that stupid.
I'm pretty sure you are.

Dekudude

Man guys, just let it all go, haha.
TheLegend; checking people's activity isn't cheating. The data retrieved would be entirely inconclusive. :) If anything, by relying on that information, you'd be cheating yourself.

master_gamer38

TheLegend, he was checking his own messages. I was a wolf. Concerto was human. I tricked you. I didn't photoshop it. All I did was put the square on it in paint.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

ETFROXX

TheLegend, I'm going to quote some very famous words here: You're an idiot. MG was counting on you being gullible to give us one last chance at winning.

TheLegend

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 19, 2010, 07:56:34 AMTheLegend, I'm going to quote some very famous words here: You're an idiot. MG was counting on you being gullible to give us one last chance at winning.
*Sigh* Thank you, everyone.  I am endowed with the fabulous title "Nuisance of NSM".  It's such a privilege.    Ah, but if you did not know, I had created an alliance with MG at the beginning - just kidding.  My last defense is that I smell funny *shuts Hugo's mouth* and that I was very rushed, since it was overtime. 

ETFROXX

*hugs TheLegend* I'm sorreh, I won't call you an idiot again, I'll leave that to Dude.

TheLegend

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 19, 2010, 08:03:11 AM*hugs TheLegend* I'm sorreh, I won't call you an idiot again, I'll leave that to Dude.
It's alright.  I enjoy being bullied  ::)

ETFROXX

Dude is just bitchy, but we love him, well... most of us, I DO OK! ;~;

SuperFireKirby

I like how I'm never alive in this game long enough to make any difference. ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 19, 2010, 09:39:47 AMI like how I'm never alive in this game long enough to make any difference. ;)
o.o You were in this game?

SuperFireKirby

I got wolfed on night 2. It's because I'm such a beast at this game. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!