News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

I sent him a PM, hoping that he would fall for the lies I went to tell him.

I turned the tables, and said that ETFROXX had been the true seer. And Askalice23 was lying and had to be a wolf. Since you two were acting together, I noted that we could lynch you to 'save' the humans. I used a bunch of twisted logic. He fell for it, but only a few minutes late.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

askalice23

all in all it was a fairly decent game... but the inactivity was horrible..... but the phase times werent the best.... killing dude was a bad idea i just didnt really trust him... i suspected etf due to the drastic change in gameplay this time around.... last game she was extremly active but this game not at all.... the 2nd wolf was harder i thought maybe jamaha or sfk at 1st because of mastergamers post early in the game... the i dont know if i can really play threw both me and deku way off.... so i guess the seerings were luck finding deku 1st night and then having the last wolf be red

ETFROXX

I couldn't remember how I acted last game. xD I was gonna post more then I got lynched. xD

Good work. =P

Nakah

Game over. Humans Win! Thank you all for'a playing my game.

I'd start a post game thread, but you guys seem to have discussed pretty much all of it.

My take:

Dude: A bit flip flop with your votings, not that they weren't decent shots, it's probably best to be a little more concrete on your accusations.

Concerto: Congratulations in making it to the final phase and winning the game, again.

Askalice: You were a bit jumpy when making conclusions this game, but your seering night 1 and your 'vibe' about etf's playing style served you well. Nice job keeping up an alliance with deku and concerto.

MG: Played fairly well, flew utr for most of the game. You would not have died last phase had askalice not seer'd you that night. Oh well, you played a good game anyways.

ETF: Much better this time, no one died directly because of information leak(jokes on you, the guardian revealed himself this time), but in all seriousness, you played better and had a better grasp about how to go about this game. I was surprised when they sent the pm to vigi you. That's pretty advanced to notice someone's game style from past games in contrast to a current. So props to you and kudos to them.

Jake: Sorry I killed you, twice.

Deku: Thanks for coming back for a game, you did fairly well. It's a shame you weren't trusted, but you got the vigi torwards the MW in, so that's all that really matters.

The items seemed to serve there purpose well, though concerto was never attempted to be wolfed. As soon as he said he had the armor he should have passed it to askalice, because the wolves would still have thought concerto had it thus protecting the both of them. It doesn't really matter, though.

Next time, phases aren't going to be ridiculously short. I like the activity increase from this game, but with just a little more activity, these games will be really fun. Everyone seems afraid to make a move and challenge everyone else because they don't want to seem wolfy, that's not necessarily the case. If you know you can out-argue most of everyone else with your points and you have a few people to back you, you should stand up and try to get this game going. I was glad to see askalice do that at the end of the final day, that delivered the final blow and there is no other move that he should have made, and so for that reason I'm giving him MVP this game for being the newest member to step up and get his teammates together to take the game. Also, Concerto gets an honorary mention for sticking it to the end and playing a part in the last lynching. One more honorary mention to deku for vigi'ing the MW off of vibe, that's pure instinctive play at it's best.

Good game everyone, I have a surprise now for the whole TWG forum that you're going to see within a few hours or so.

TheLegend

universe-X

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 12:12:28 PMhow come no one trusts my links :(
Oh please, SHUT UP! MG already told us the whole story of what happened there!

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 18, 2010, 12:16:46 PMOh please, SHUT UP!
*sigh*.  How about Concerto checking our messages?  Isn't that kinda... cheating? 

universe-X

I think he meant if people sent some to him saying that "MG is teh wolf, vote nao!" etc, then maybe that's what he meant. Otherwise, if he's using mod powers...

Dekudude

Ask_Alice and I discussed who to kill throughout the game. I was very sure we--the humans--would win. I did the math, and found that, unless we got extremely unlucky, the wolves stood no chance.

I think MG did pretty awesome. He had all of us fooled. Ask_Alice did pretty awesome too, making good calls, and seeing quite well. Great job, guys!

Dude

Quote from: Nakah on June 18, 2010, 09:43:57 AMDude: A bit flip flop with your votings, not that they weren't decent shots, it's probably best to be a little more concrete on your accusations.
I panicked. :3

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nakah on June 18, 2010, 09:43:57 AMETF: Much better this time, no one died directly because of information leak(jokes on you, the guardian revealed himself this time), but in all seriousness, you played better and had a better grasp about how to go about this game. I was surprised when they sent the pm to vigi you. That's pretty advanced to notice someone's game style from past games in contrast to a current. So props to you and kudos to them.

Yeah, I was gonna post more because I realized I probably seemed wolfy, but they got me. :( But thankee. ^_^

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 12:43:53 PM*sigh*.  How about Concerto checking our messages?  Isn't that kinda... cheating? 

What on earth are you talking about?

TheLegend

askalice23

what???? youre making very little sense.... concerto was checking his own messages ones people sent him.. how is that cheating???