News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

To make things a bit clearer, the items started in the hands of humans in the beginning of the game. Thought I stated that I stated that in the signups thread, but maybe not. Also, the bow only had one use, so it's not like it really mattered that it's gone anyways.

jake3343

Really? It says in the first post that the bow could be given to any player.

Well, that pretty much proves dude was a human.

askalice23

yeah im sorry my bad on that one.... well this also proves that there wasnt a plan and that jake is most likely a human as well

Nakah

Night is over. SFK is dead. It is now Day 2. Day ends tonight @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

So something has been brought to my attention which I did not notice yesterday, and I take full responsibility for not noticing, and that is the bow can't be used during the Day phase according to the rules that I originally wrote. Despite me realizing that there is no 'real' good reason for that, it is what was written and Dude sent the PM during the day phase. So it is with great displeasure that I announce jake3343 back to the grave. Sorry Jake, I can't really do anything about this without making the game unfair for everyone.

That being said, ETFROXX is dead.

ETFROXX

I'll haunt you.

Also, since I'm dead, do me a favor and entertain me by WRITING THE STORIES.

master_gamer38

Let's get more activity please? I don't have any idea who to vote for, I haven't been able to be very active myself, but I've been trying. Now, right before Dude died, he sent me a PM. That's about all I have to go off of.

Quote from: Dude on June 15, 2010, 06:02:07 PMPlease lynch askalice23.

I have a really good feeling he/she is a wolf.

The subject line was "Help meeee."

This honestly is my only idea of a potential vote. Askalice23 seemed to really want to get rid of dude, even though he was proven human with the bow. I'm not voting yet, I want to hear a defense and other opinions before I do anything.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Jamaha

Might as well vote for askalice23 then.

jake3343

So do I get another death post?

Doesn't matter; I'm posting one anyway.

SuperFireKirby

Why would a wolf kill me? Because I'm so good at this game and such a veteran, obviously ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

It wasnt so much that i wanted dude dead it was the fact that it could have been a plan to get an easy win for the wolves..... obviously i was wrong but this also means that they were both human narrowing down the possible choices..... its down to 6 of us and now the vigi doesnt have to worry on who he kills cause the bows gone and well noone counterclaimed so i guess concerto really has the armor.... sooo as of now i have no vote because theres nothing to go off of

Dekudude

I've been talking to Ask_Alice quite a bit. I'm pretty good at reading people, and I can't see a single problem with Ask_Alice. I think he / she's (lol what ARE you?) clean. For the sake of safety, I'm going to safety on SuperFireKirby. Just in case.

askalice23

askalice23

btw superfirekirby was wolfed :P i dont think you can safety a dead person

askalice23

times running out... no activity.. safety on JaMaHa

master_gamer38

No idea what to go off of besides what dude said.

To be safe, safety on TheLegend
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.