News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

No, the day phase is over. I'm sorry to say.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

master_gamer38

So anyways.

HUMANS WIN!

I'll let Nakah make the post game thread and all on his time. But here's what I know.

Askalice23 was the seer
Dekudude was the vigi
ETFROXX was the master wolf
Master_Gamer38 was a regular wolf
Dude had the bow
Concerto had the armour.

Dude

The humans sucked terribly this round. I'm actually surprised we won...

ETFROXX

ME TOO! I HAD A PLAN AND EVERYTHING! I EVEN DREAMT ABOUT IT IN MY SLEEP! ;~;

TheLegend

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 17, 2010, 06:22:57 PMME TOO! I HAD A PLAN AND EVERYTHING! I EVEN DREAMT ABOUT IT IN MY SLEEP! ;~;
:D What was it?

ETFROXX

askalice23

we didnt suck too badly... If you think about it we were at a big advantage... the vigi seer and the person with armor knew eachother and once the bow was gone the vigi didnt have to worry about killing the person with the bow so it was only a matter of time

master_gamer38

Yeah, but look where it got. If TheLegend would have been just a little bit earlier. Concerto would have had a vote. In which I would vote for him.

This doesn't seem like much, but Concerto got a phantom. Which counts as .01 votes against him.

That would have put the vote count at 2.01 concerto, 2 me. Which would have Insta'd concerto. At this point, it would be night. And at which point I would send in the vote to wolf Askalice23 or TheLegend. At this point, ETFROXX and I would have won. Making this a wolf win. That's an extremely close game.

Now, you all started good. But, it went bad. First of all, lynching dude, that screwed you all over. You lost two people that would have been able to help. Maybe it would help if I knew the seerings. But, oh well. Lynching dude was a huge mistake. Also, the inactivity didn't help at all. And, once the seer position was found for sure, the armour should have been sent to the seer. That way the seer could directly post to the topic with the armour as protection.

The vigi did well, one kill, which was also a wolf kill. I don't know why Deku chose to vigi ETF, but there can't really have been a good reason. My guess is that it was completely random and luck. Oh well.

It was a close game. Nakah, post game coming up soon?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

master_gamer38

Your vote was late, so it didn't count. And you did get a phantom. :P

master_gamer38

All of the votes on page 5 were late. So they all didn't count.

Also, TheLegend, why did you try to kill me?