News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania Post Game

Started by master_gamer38, June 04, 2010, 11:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Sorry this is so delayed. Same with the stories. Those will all be finished eventually.

Roles:

1. SuperFireKirby
2. Nakah
3. universe-X
4. MaestroUGC
5. Concerto No.20 in minor
6. raymondbl

7. jake3343
8. askalice23
9. kotorfanboy

10. Dude - Guardian
11. ETFROXX - Seer

12. JaMaHa

Comments:

Lets start with the Wolves. You all need to work more as a team. Let me ask, did you all ever talk to each other and plan at once? It sure didn't seem like it. Especially since I received more than one PM the first two nights.  ??? Really, I don't think you all worked together at all. This isn't a game you play on your own. This is a game full of lies, deception, and alliances (broken alliances too, such as Maestro and Universe). If you have an alliance, use it to your advantage. There is a reason the wolves know each other, so that since they are outnumbered, they can work together to eliminate people. Obviously, that didn't work out to well for you three.

Universe-X, quit being so run and gun. There is no need to send a PM in, less than half an hour after night starts. That's just terrible. There is absolutely no way there is any teamwork there. Especially when Jake comes on a number of hours later and sends in a PM. But really, slow down. Don't be so jumpy. Voting right away does nothing. Bandwagoning on your teammates votes doesn't help either. Especially if their vote is a safety. You need to take some time, calm down, and figure out the game before you do things.

Superfirekirby, you died day one. For some reason, there was a ton of bandwagoning on you, without much of a reason. Besides the fact that Raymondbl died.  Which was Universe's choice. There was good reasoning behind it, wolfing someone and being able to blame someone else. Unfortunately, the blame slid past Dude since he was inactive, and moved onto you. Again, work with your teammates.

Jake3343, good job surviving on your own. I liked the risky move made Night 4, especially since you posted during it. It would be able to put the blame on someone inactive, and increase your chances. Unfortunately, everyone was online at some point during Night 4. You still made it past with the ability to survive Day 4. Night 5 was a difficult choice, Kotor, JaMaHa, Nakah, or Concerto. Which are the most experienced players here. It would have been extremely helpful to eliminate the better players early. Which you attempted to do, by sending in a PM for Nakah night one. Had Universe not sent in a PM before you. You played well, but you made some mistakes. I don't feel I need to list any, since there was quite a big post by Nakah pointing them out. Overall, well played. For the wolf team, I'm giving you Wolf MVP.

Moving onto the blues. I can't really say much about you two as a team, considering you two never had time to work together at all. So with that, individual comments.

ETFROXX, everyone knows what I'm expecting to put here, the whole part with revealing Dude. Oh well, it was a mistake. No big deal. And to everyone else, don't make fun of her either. Anyways, I've played this with you before. Not here, but the location doesn't matter. This time was a big improvement for you. You learned what this was all about, instead of going gung-ho. You still had your quirks, but you were a lot safer. It's really lucky that you got the guardian night one. I was impressed. As a seer in a game like this, you can trust your seerings 100%. There is no doubt since there is no one that can appear as more than one colour. So, after you make a seer like this, sending them a PM should be one of the first things you do. Especially with the guardian. For the blues, ETFROXX gets the Blue MVP

A guardian-seer alliance is perfect. The guardian protects the seer at night so the seer can seer people. This way, the seer can safely post their seerings without having the worry of getting wolfed. The guardian would then stay hidden, and just protect during the night. It works out perfectly, as long as the two can find each other.

Dude, ah well. It would have been nice to have you around, but alas you were gone! Also, it kinda sucks that you didn't think about protecting yourself Night two instead of ETFROXX since it makes sense to attempt to take out the guardian first. Well, I lie, you did think about it, just after night had ended. Oh well.

Ending with the humans. I wish I could have time to do long comments on each of your performances. But I don't really feel that to be overly necessary.

Nakah, I'm skipping you. We both know that you know what you're doing, and how to catch mistakes. Just take it easy on the newer people, mistakes can hurt people more than one realizes.

MaestroUGC, I'm really wondering about the alliance between you and Universe. Why on earth would you make an alliance before a game started? Okay, well maybe. But then, if I were Universe, I would have lied to you about my role, because that was a huge dent in the wolf team. I dunno, I just find it odd that you made an alliance, especially after you blew it because you were tired of playing the game. That was a huge oddity right there.

Concerto, to be completely honest, I'm really sad that you didn't get a chance to lay low the whole game, and then come out and make a giant wall of text again. Nakah beat you to it. Anyways, I don't have much to say about you either.

Raymondbl, too bad you were wolfed night one. But, someone has to be that person. It's been me before.

Askalice23, I wish you would have been more active. As I wish everyone would be more active, as it would eliminate the pointless inactivity lynchings.

Kotorfanboy, where have you been? I know it's your senior year and you might have senioritis, but senioritis doesn't apply to TWG! TWG applies senioritis to you!!!! But really, you should be more active too. Gotta enjoy your youth while you have it. Anyways, you survived until you were wolfed, right after the big conversation with Nakah.

JaMaHa, I'd like to say be more active, but that's stupid since you do check every day, just without posting. In your situation, I'd probably say post in the topic more, and since you do get logs of everything in the IRC chat, read through that if you don't already. That would be helpful for your team, even though you didn't quite need any more help.

Overall Human team, form more alliances, risk it for the biscuit! If you make an alliance with a wolf, oh well. Just don't trust every alliance you form 100%, unless it is with the seer or some other odd situation. Make sure one enjoys the game and doesn't get bored. TWG won't be for everyone. If you liked it, try again and learn from past mistakes.

Anyways, I'm running out of time, so I'm gonna cut to the chase. For MVP of the game, I'm choosing Nakah, because he rallied the human team near the end. Although, it is close, considering Concerto could have done the same. Kotor would have been able to pull together the human team too. So, Nakah gets it, because he actually did it.

I'm adding another award. The exceeding expectations award. I was surprised by quite a few things in this game. Jake3343 for one, he risked it for the biscuit, and worked with his wolf team as best he can, which can sometimes be a challenge. He was a good player, gone better. But, someone beat him in my mind. I'm awarding the Exceeding expectations award to ETFROXX. In her past games, she didn't understand it. She would go along with it, and just do whatever. This game was different. She took more of a leading role. She did things. She didn't sit back. She came to me and asked questions about the game the most, and she tried the most in the game, even though she didn't succeed the most. I loved her reaction when she started to understand the game and truly enjoy it for what it was. Plus, it seems as if she began to love the stories. I didn't expect any of that from her. I prompted her to play, just to have some fun. And she put her heart into it, and took time out of her day to think about it. She dedicated time to it, which I was not expecting. In this matter, she exceeded my expectations. Which is why she deserves the Exceeding expectations award.

Now eventually, I'll add in the stories here. I'll even make it so they are like a little book to read by putting all necessary info and all stories into one post somewhere on this topic eventually. You'll just have to wait around to find out.

Anyways, I suppose that this means my term as TWG host is over. I'll let Nakah start the next signup. And I'll drop down to be just another player. I enjoyed coming to be a TWG host, and if we do have host signups again, I'll gladly put one in. If not, well, I'll enjoy being just a pawn in someone else's game then. But thank you all for playing in this, and I do hope you all enjoyed it. I certainly loved watching you all respond to my writing and attack others while I knew the secret behind it all. Enjoy the next TWG.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

I think this makes up for the stories ;) I'mma just sit out next game though xP

SuperFireKirby

It was all U-X's fault. He got me framed by getting raymondbl wolfed with neither me nor Jake's consent, and by bandwagoning to Jake he made Nakah suspicious of Jake.

Ah well though. Good game everyone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Nakah

I never seriously criticized ETF for making the mistake of revealing the guardian, I just mocked it because she made a move without thinking it through and I wanted that to be prevented from future games. That being said, you did a sufficient job as the Seer, ETF, and I hope that one mistake won't stop you from playing again.

Concerto, you did a much more impressive job this game. I was thankful that you kept an updated list of the remaining players for each phase. Also thanks for seeing the light at the end. Be more active though, because you have the potential to easily be one of the better players in this game.

AskAlice intends to be much more active next game. He understands how this game works more now, and he pointed out all of the mistakes Jake made to me and why he thought he was a wolf towards the end of the game. That didn't affect my suspicion though, since I had already made my big last phase post.

I don't think I did much this game, and infact I'm surprised I wasn't killed off way sooner. Everyone let me slide past them utr until the last few phases. I know I'd be dead if Jake's PM got through, but it didn't. In the future though, despite me not wanting to say it, I would advise you guys to not let me or kotor or any of the experienced players to go unchecked.

Everyone else did a pretty decent job as humans. One thing I want to say is: STOP VOTING WITHOUT GIVING A REASON. That doesn't help the game advance at all. If you don't have a reason, don't make the vote. If you're reason is for the sake of having a vote on someone, then be prepared to be attacked for it. You can always find a reason to vote someone, something suspicious being done or something they did that was offbeat. You just have to actually put in the effort to find it.

Another thing, and I'm making this a law in this TWG forum that shall never be broken again(or there will be consequences): NO PRE-GAME PACTS WITH OTHER PLAYERS. I couldn't even believe that this was attempted. Nothing good comes from making a pact with a random player before the roles even come out. That completely ruins the game(as it did really fuck up the way this game was going), since there is the possibility of one of the players being a wolf. If anyone tries this again, and MG or I find out, you're going to face a 3 game ban. I'll let it go this game because universe and maestro didn't know, but in the future don't try this ever again.

MG, I was impressed by your dedication and consistency as the host to get things done. Good job. I think you should be perma-modded for this forum, and I hope you plan to host more games in the future. One thing I wanted to mention, though you don't have to listen to it, is that the host is supposed to take the most recent PM from the wolves and other roles in the game. Again, you don't have to listen to this, because every move in the game is at the discretion of the host. Just advice for future games if you are unsure. Good job though, and I feel free to post more game ideas in the host signups thread which I will be making at the conclusion of this post.

Overall, this game went pretty textbook for a TWG. I'm slightly disappointed at the lack of thought that was put into a lot of moves(i.e. voting without reasoning). If any of you guys plan to sign up again, please try and be more active. I know it's hard to get into the game at first when no one knows how to really play, but the beauty is that when the same groups of people play this game together time and time again, they learn a lot more about each other and how everyone thinks, and that makes the game a lot more fun and interesting. That being said, I hope everyone who found this interesting or at least somewhat enjoyable considers signing up for the next one.

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on June 05, 2010, 11:36:48 AMAnother thing, and I'm making this a law in this TWG forum that shall never be broken again(or there will be consequences): NO PRE-GAME PACTS WITH OTHER PLAYERS. I couldn't even believe that this was attempted. Nothing good comes from making a pact with a random player before the roles even come out. That completely ruins the game(as it did really fuck up the way this game was going), since there is the possibility of one of the players being a wolf. If anyone tries this again, and MG or I find out, you're going to face a 3 game ban. I'll let it go this game because universe and Maestro didn't know, but in the future don't try this ever again.

Yes sir.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Nakah on June 05, 2010, 11:36:48 AMConcerto, you did a much more impressive job this game. I was thankful that you kept an updated list of the remaining players for each phase. Also thanks for seeing the light at the end. Be more active though, because you have the potential to easily be one of the better players in this game.

I AM one of the betterthe bestplayers of this game.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nakah on June 05, 2010, 11:36:48 AMI never seriously criticized ETF for making the mistake of revealing the guardian, I just mocked it because she made a move without thinking it through and I wanted that to be prevented from future games. That being said, you did a sufficient job as the Seer, ETF, and I hope that one mistake won't stop you from playing again.

I just don't take repeated mocking like that well. No one could just let me forget it and move on, but oh well, it's in the past. I'm going to play again for sure, I think someday I could be very good at this game.

raymondbl

Haha.  All you said about me was that I died during the first night.  of course, Universe turned me in, not SFK.  ah.... what a surprise.  Is it because U-X likes me or is it because he hates me?

universe-X

I had a plan... but it failed miserably xD

master_gamer38

Nakah:

QuoteTHE WOLVES MAY ONLY WOLF ONE PLAYER PER NIGHT, SO THEY WILL NEED TO DECIDE WHOM THEY WISH TO WOLF BEFORE SENDING IN THE PM. Only one PM is allowed.

I took that as only the first PM is allowed. Oh well, I might host again. I'm kinda busy at the moment. But I'll consider another game.

master_gamer38

Stories!

Start of game.

In Nakylvania, many centuries after the run in with Sir Deku, there is peace. Until a mysterious man shows up one day. He goes to a local pub and acts like any other guy, just someone passing through. The only difference, is there is an odd feeling surrounding him. In the pub, he sits and waits to be served. After gets his drink, he drinks it, and leaves. He stays the night at the inn. The next morning, he is gone.

That same morning, when people wake up, they notice they no longer look the same. This brings about terror when people run outside, and notice that their entire village is different. All of the buildings look different and are no longer in the same pattern even. A messenger is seen running down the street, yelling at everyone that a meeting at the council has been called. There is commotion because the council meetings are meant to be private, but then someone figures out that it is impossible to tell who the council members are.

At the council, the last person runs in to say they are there. Just as the meeting is about to begin, another person runs in and says that he got there as fast as he can. The entire council is confused on whats going on, and during the confusion, another two supposed council members join them. There is a lot of arguing about how to decide who the real council actually is. Suddenly, a shout is heard from the corner of the room.

"SILENCE!"

It was the mysterious man from the day before. Everyone turned to look at him, and he walked towards them and he began to explain what's going on. He said his name was Dionysus decided to have some fun, and turn the town into his own play thing. He changed the looks and placement of everything. So no one would know what is what, and who is who. He cut off the city from the outside world, no entering, or leaving Nakylvania. He also brought in 3 spies, that have joined the council. He announced they must find his spies and kill them. If they do, he would return Nakylvania to the way it was before. If they would fail at this task, they would all be killed.

One of the members of the council spoke up, and asked what Dionysus would be doing throughout this. He replied that every day, there would be a lynching held, and he would be the executioner. And every night, he would have his spies slaughter one member of the council. Another person spoke up and asked when the cruel game would begin. With that, he disappeared with a bang, his voice echoed.

"It begins tonight, prepare yourselves."

End of Night One.

The council then went home, they somehow knew which way was which, and which house was theirs. No one in the town questioned what happened, everyone knew that Dionysus had somehow done all of this. Instead of just appearing to the council, he was everywhere in the city, all at the same time. No one wanted to attempt to fight him, they all just accepted this new way of life.

During the night, the man previously known as Concerto went out for a walk. He was unable to sleep, as he was still adjusting from all of the change. On his stroll, he was walking down the street and he heard someone scream. He turned and ran towards the source, there was more yelling, and people started to run outside to see whats going on. They all were headed to see who was in trouble. They all turned down an alley and saw a dead body lying in a growing pool of blood. No one could identify it, unknowing of who is who.

The man known before as kotorfanboy then arrived at the scene. Everyone was preoccupied by the body, so he turned his attention to finding who the body belonged to, and how the body got there. He looked around, and saw something painted on the wall. He held up his lantern to it, and saw that it was painted in blood. It said raymondbl. Everyone understood whose body it was. The game had begun.

End of Day One.

Everyone returned to their beds. What could be done? Raymondbl had been brutally maimed. No was able to fix what had been done to him. The village people were forced to accept that he was gone. No tears were shed over him. Not even his brother who had been living on the other side of the village. All his brother could do was hope that the killers would be found and killed, so that he might have a chance to have his brother returned to him.

The next day, everyone woke up again, they were all thankful to see that the city had stayed the same, and had not rearranged itself again. There was an odd calm over the city. JaMaHa took a stroll, since there was nothing else to do. Hunger didn't exist, neither did thirst. There was only recreation, no work. On JaMaHa's stroll, he took a turn, and found the alley where Raymondbl had been slaughtered. There was no blood on the walls anymore. As if it had been cleaned. There was no body, even though it had been left there the night before. Suddenly, out of the shadows, stepped Dionysus.

"Go to the council, and I hope you are enjoying my little game."

At the council, the remaining ten council members were already there when JaMaHa arrived. They all had a similar story, Superfirekirby had been talking to Concerto No.20 in D minor when Dionysus appeared and said something similar. Soon after JaMaHa stepped in, Dionysus appeared again.

"It's time to discuss and decide who out of you all shall be lynched by me. You have until sundown to pick. Based on a voting system, each of you get one vote, and can decide at any time. If you do not vote, you shall be punished by having an automatic one hundredth of a vote against you. If you do not three times, you shall be lynched as well. Let the voting commence."

The rest of the day was a blur, blame after blame, some people were constantly in the discussion, others were quiet and afraid to speak up. Some people didn't say anything. It came to be the final seconds. Kotorfanboy and Askalice23 had not spoken. There was almost a majority vote for Superfirekirby. Dionysus stepped out of the shadows, and was about to say something, when Kotorfanboy screamed out that he voted for Concerto No.20 in D minor. Dionysus chuckled and said that he would count it, even though it doesn't matter. Superfirekirby stepped forward, knowing that he was to be lynched. Dionysus spoke.

"It has been a very amusing day. Your arguing has given me such happiness. It pains me that I cannot watch you all suffer eternally. But for now, I get to watch one of you suffer a most painful death."

Superfirekirby suddenly screamed out in pain. His body started to glow fire hot. The flesh started to melt off of his bones, and dissolved into the ground. He gave one final scream of pain, as the last of his flesh and organs melted. All that remained was a pile of bones where he once stood.

The rest of the council gazed away as that happened, and when it was over, they all felt nauseous. It didn't help that Dionysus was laughing and smiling. He sent the rest of them home, and told them all to enjoy the night.

End of Night Two.

On the way home, no one spoke. Superfirekirby's death had been engraved in their minds. The scene had bother them all, and left them all wishing it would have been them, just so this cruel game of fate would be over with. In the distance, Dionysus could be heard laughing. As they began to head off in their own directions, it started to rain. It wasn't a rain full of hope, of growth, or of peace, but of sorrow. They all began to weep as they realized how much this game has done to them. Their tears added to the water flowing out of the sky. Soon, something else was there too, blood.

It was hard to find the source of the blood, but eventually jake3343 found where it was coming from. He found another body in an alley. He continued crying, and called for help. Townspeople and the remaining council soon arrived. Universe-X held a lantern up to the surrounding walls. It looks like the rain had washed things away. They left, solemnly. As they left, ETFROXX continued looking at walls for any hint at who it was. She noticed there was an oddly indented wall. She called to others, and they all held up there lanterns and stared at the wall. The name was clear.

"Dude," whispered ETFROXX.

End of Day Two.

The night was a long one. The walk home was becoming routine. Walking through dark empty streets, remembering all the good times that had just happened with the latest death. In this case, Dude. He was well known in the village, more so than others one could say. It seemed as if the deaths couldn't get any worse, they couldn't be more brutal than what has already happened.

When ETFROXX returned home, she sat down, and thought. She wanted this all to end. Losing friend after friend had caused her to crack. She couldn't stand the cruel game anymore. "What if I'm next.." ETFROXX thought. The thought almost seemed happy, like being put out of one's misery. She fell asleep happy. So, for the first time in a 3 days, someone in the village was happy.

The next day, when jake3343 awoke, there was tension in the air. He heard yelling in the distance, like a riot. But it was not from the council, it came from the opposite side of the village. He opened his door and ran outside. As he got outside, ETFROXX tripped in surprise of jake3343 suddenly appearing and fell into jake3343. She stood up quickly and pulled jake3343 up as fast as she could. She quickly told him that there isn't time to explain, and they both need to get to the council chambers as fast as they can. During their sprint, jake3343 tried to ask why they had to get there so fast, and what was the yelling that seemed to be following them. ETFROXX rejected his question by sprinting ahead of him without saying anything.

They arrived at the council chambers, and askalice23 quickly shut the doors behind them, saying they were the last two to get there. Jake3343 still had no idea what was going on, so he asked for an explanation. Kotorfanboy explained that there was a riot by the rest of the villagers. They had all decided that if they lynched all of the council themselves, then they would have killed the spy, and their village would go back to normal. No more cruel games.

There was a laugh from the other side of the room. Dionysus stepped out of the shadows. "This is more entertaining than most of the other games I have created. And it has to be the first time that you've been shunned by the rest of your family and friends. I love it," he said with a chuckle. "I cannot wait to see how far this riot goes. For the time being, you will stay here in this room, deciding who to lynch." With that, Dionysus stepped away and beckoned to them to begin the discussion.

Many hours later, Dionysus announced that their time to discuss was over, and it was time for the final votes. The vote was cast, and Universe-X had received the most votes. At this news, he freaked out. He didn't know what to do, but he started grabbing people, trying to get them to save him somehow. He gave up, and collapsed on the floor, begging for his death to be painless and quick, as his last request.

Dionysus did not oblige.

Universe-X became cold, and couldn't speak any more. Every attempt came out as a gasp of air. He was getting so cold that his lungs were so compacted with gas, that they would shut any entry or exit from them. He was choking for air, and he could not get any. His lungs continued to constrict, and he began to seizure from lack of oxygen in his brain. It only got worse, he broke his neck from thrashing about, and it reopened his lungs to air, and he was able to speak again. He gave a yell of intense pain, as instead of being finished off, all the pain came, extending his torture. He continued to thrash about, and broke more bones in his body, and punctured several organs. He broke several ribs which punctured his lungs and heart. He broke his skull, and his brain was badly damaged. He continued to scream, and shortly after, he died. His face became stuck with the look of pain and torture.

Dionysus looked pleased, as he did before. Everyone else present had turned away. MaestroUGC had even thrown up because the scene had made him so sick.

"Well that sure was fun," said Dionysus. "I hope you all sleep soundly tonight."

End of Night Three.

Dionysus turned away and walked towards the door. He opened the door a crack, stepped out, and shut the door quickly. During the time it was open, there was yelling heard outside again. They had forgetten about the riot. There was no way to leave. They were trapped in the council. Jake3343 realized it first, and asked the others where they were planning to sleep tonight. Askalice23 spoke up, "I don't think they will be out there all night. There is no way that they could be. I say we wait for them to leave." This seemed reasonable.

It was a long 3 hours. Things had calmed down some, but there was still some yelling outside. Kotorfanboy couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly just decided he was going to try and make a break for it. He invited others to come with him, so there would be a better chance of survival. Nakah, Askalice23 and ETFROXX decided to go with him. Everyone else wanted to stay back, they didn't want to risk it. They would even stay the night in the council chambers if they had to. This separated the council. Half was leaving, half was staying.

The group that was leaving planned how they wanted to get away. They would all run out, and have the people remaining inside shut the doors. Running as fast as they can, they would run and attempted to get to their homes and lock themselves inside. It seemed like it would work, the people outside have been yelling and standing all day, they would be tired by now. Kotorfanboy led the charge, since it was his idea in the first place. They all got ready, and then Concerto No.20 in D Minor and JaMaHa opened the doors and they all charged out.

Kotorfanboy was first. He ran outside and the village people were surprised by this maneuver. He pushed some people down and aside, and ran through the group. Part of the group left to chase after him. He led them up and down alleys and streets until he ran to his own house, opened the door, and locked himself inside. He was safe.

Nakah was next. He followed closely after kotorfanboy and jumped over the people that were down and trying to get up, and made it through the crowd. Again, part of the village people chased after him, but Nakah was able to outrun them easily. He made it home safely, and locked himself in safely.

Askalice23 followed Nakah out. Everyone was just beginning to stand up, so Askalice23 chose to push them down again. He simply ran on top of them, using their faces as stepping stones. This proved quite effective, as it knocked them all down, and let Askalice23 get away. Nobody was available to chase after him, they were all on the ground. Askalice23 made it into his house easily.

ETFROXX was last, following Askalice23, after seeing what he had just done. She thought it would be simple to do the same. She was running over them, and someone reached up to grab her. He missed, but it through off her balance. ETFROXX took a tumble and fell only a short distance away from the door. She tried to recover, but the villagers were faster. They got up and pinned her to the ground. It was at this point, she saw that they had knives with them. They closed in on her, and they stabbed her. She screamed as the blood poured out of her and it was heard from inside the council.

The remaining council knew something had gone wrong, and that someone had gotten caught and was being killed. There was no way to tell who, they risked it, and ran outside to try and save whoever it was. They got out there, and the deed was done. ETFROXX had died. The villagers couldn't believe what they had just done. They didn't want to do it, they just couldn't take the stress anymore. They had just wanted this cruel game to be over, they didn't think about who might get hurt in the process. Concerto No.20 in D Minor took charge, he asked the villagers whose idea it was in the first place. The villagers couldn't answer that question. They all had heard about it from someone else, and none of them had started it. The only person that would have started this would have been a spy of Dionysus.

In the distance, Dionysus's laugh could be heard.

End of Day Three.

The following morning. The council members slowly made their way back to the council chambers. The day was calm, there was no sign of Dionysus. Life seemed normal for a moment. The last one back was MaestroUGC. He looked like a mess, and when he spoke it was apparent that something was wrong. Askalice asked what was wrong. Maestro replied that he knew that SuperFireKirby and Universe-X were both spies for Dionysus, and he had kept it a secret, afraid of being killed himself.

The council went into a rage. They couldn't believe that they were blindly killing people around them when Maestro had known who the spies were. They were arguing about killing him, as the spies would have never revealed themselves to him. Maestro pleaded to be left alive, he said that one of the spies came to him and said that he couldn't handle killing people in the night. No one believed the story; they decided they would kill him.

Nakah pulled out a knife, Maestro's eyes became filled with fear as he realized what is going to happen to him. Maestro begged Nakah to not do it. Nakah didn't listen, he charged at Maestro and stabbed with the knife.

Maestro looked down, and saw a knife sticking out of his chest. He felt no pain. He didn't feel anything. He wondered if that what death really felt like. His question was answered a second later when Dionysus entered. Dionysus bellowed at the council that they cannot kill each other, only he can kill them. The votes were counted, and Maestro was still sentenced to death. The knife that was still lodged in his chest suddenly started to burn. There was blood spreading onto his clothing from where the knife had entered. The pain grew; it grew so much that he couldn't stand it. He fell forward, shoving the knife deeper into his chest. It went all the way through. It stuck out of his back, and the blood poured out of both sides.

Dionysus turned and walked out.

End of Night Four.

The council left Maestro's body where it was. They all turned and left, spending the remainder of the day wandering around Nakylvania. They streets were becoming familiar, no longer remembering how it used to be. The day passed along slowly, as there was nothing to pass the time. Memories of old fun and games were gone.

Slowly night came.

Slowly night ended.

The council all came back to the chambers. They were all there. No one had died.

End of Day Four.

They were all surprised. All of them had made it through the night. Askalice threw out the idea that the game was over, that they can return to their normal lives. There was joy and happiness in the council chambers. Then Dionysus walked in, asking who they were voting for. Askalice tells him that they thought it was over, because they all survived the night. Dionysus chuckled. He again asked for their votes. Kotorfanboy turned to askalice and blamed him for getting their hopes up. Everyone else followed kotor's lead. Askalice accepted his death.

Askalice turned to face Dionysus, and knelt before him. Askalice suddenly was covered by smoke. When it cleared, he was gone, no remnants of his body. Dionysus turned and walked away.

End of Night Five.

The council left to return home. It was a walk of disappointment. None of them would be able to sleep tonight. Kotor decided to spend the night walking around town. He turned a corner, and Dionysus was there. Dionysus said, "You're next." Kotor turned and ran in fear around a corner. When he got around, he was stopped. He had ran right into someone holding out a knife. He let out a scream as he fell to the ground and died.

The next morning, the council members arrived at the chamber and saw kotor's name writen on the floor in blood. They all sighed and discussed who to vote for.

End of Day Five.

The discussion was slow. It was soon to be over, and it seemed like Dionysus would be able to kill them all. Finding the spies was proving impossibly hard. The door was opening, and Dionysus was entering. Jake3343 said "This might be our last chance to find the final spy. If you do, humans win. If we don't, spies win." Nakah quickly caught on to what he said. He pointed out Jake's slip and looked back and pulled out how Jake had changed after other 'spies' had died. Everyone agreed to vote for jake. Dionysus nodded as the majority vote was reached.

"Jake3343 was my final spy. You have found them all, and you have won the game. After he dies, when the sun goes down, your world will be returned to normal. You all can choose how to kill him," said Dionysus.

Dionysus then turned and walked out of the chamber. JaMaHa turned to Nakah and Concerto and suggested that this death be seen by all the people in Nakylvania. They nodded in agreement, and proceeded to tie jake up. They took him to the town center, and gathered everyone around. A fire pit was constructed around jake. He was then set on fire, as they watched him burn, their features began to return to normal. The sun was going down. There were tears of happiness falling to the ground. Jake stopped burning, and he was dead. The sun was almost fully set, and it was hard to see.

Then there was a flash of light.

It was the next morning. The council members got out of bed, and went to the council chambers. Things were normal again, and there was no sign of Dionysus ever being there, but the memories remained. MaestroUGC remembered being stabbed by Nakah. ETFROXX remembered how she was betrayed by the villagers. They remembered what Dionysus had put them through. A final vote was taken, they wanted to stop the pain that Dionysus caused. One person would be sent on, to find how to challenge Dionysus, and stop him.

The villagers gathered at the village entrance and waved goodbye. They watched until there was no one to be seen walking away from the village.