News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Art galleries are pretty boring until you get to that one really stupid sculpture.
Spoiler

[close]
Also my hair is starting to show some growth so yay for that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but it's the wooden thing in the first picture.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 24, 2016, 12:39:52 PMI can't tell if you're trolling or not, but it's the wooden thing in the first picture.
I was just being sarcastic. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

I used to have both haircuts lol
i bet showers feel so much easier now huh

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The only thing I didn't like was the clip-on bow tie. And not because of how it looked; you pulled it off nicely. I just can't stand most clip on ties or bow ties. Learn how to tie a tie goddammit (not saying to you, just to the general public).
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost