News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Nebbles, nice dress (and Kirby in the background! :P)! Noc, *no comment* *applause*  AY, wow... just wow... XD

Edit: Erm, how does one post a pic here?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

uploading a picture to Photobucket would work.... once you upload just click share link and copy the link that is set up for forums...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

AwesomeYears

Nah mon, imgur all the way. It's as simple as choose picture and upload.

E. Gadd Industries

Peoples have been wanting to see me, so shabam. XD Anyhoo, I apologize for any broken screens!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Really? Huh, that's kinda cool. I've always wanted to fin my doppelgänger! XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magic Mole

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 23, 2016, 06:18:02 PMI've always wanted to fin my doppelgänger
fin...end...uhhh so who should I call if I know a guy who's planning a murder? I've got a pic of his face and everything

Ruto

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 23, 2016, 06:18:02 PMReally? Huh, that's kinda cool. I've always wanted to fin my doppelgänger! XD

I heard if you meet your doppelganger, you die xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Statistically, there are 7 people in the world who look exactly like you, so you never know. Keep your eyes open.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Fuck, 7 chances I'll find someone who's gonna kill me. Just great.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 23, 2016, 06:56:32 PMfin...end...uhhh so who should I call if I know a guy who's planning a murder? I've got a pic of his face and everything
Whoops! Make that find. Umm... Not sure about whom you should call. XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on February 23, 2016, 09:48:51 PMI heard if you meet your doppelganger, you die xD
that's true
I know my doppelganger is out there somewhere cause everyone back in my hometown used to mistake me for someone else

E Gadd you have such a baby face my goodness
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]