News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

Thank you. Let's see if this works.

My little sis and I, can't get her to smile.....

Edit: I tried the image thing, but it was cracked and this doesn't seem to be showing the photo, I have to click the link.
Edit #2: Got it, thanks guys.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Oasis on August 30, 2015, 05:09:27 PMThank you. Let's see if this works.

Spoiler
[close]

Edit: I tried the image thing, but it was cracked and this doesn't seem to be showing the photo, I have to click the link.
I think that should work; you apparently have to get a different link from the Photobucket page (I'm not too familiar with Photobucket, so it took me a little bit of searching to find).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Oasis on August 30, 2015, 05:09:27 PMThank you. Let's see if this works.

ah thanks nds.  You need to right click the picture and click view image once you've uploaded it
unmotivated

Oasis

ThatGamer

Is it weird I thought you were the tiny one at first? Lol

Nice photo!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Oasis

Oh, really?  ;)
Thank you though! Here's a more recent one.

I love the snow very much. <3
Too bad I don't see it that much.
ThatGamer

That's a neat photo, the way you did it! I love the snow much more than the heat too! Luckily I live in winter paradise lol
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Wow, that's a really cool photo! Also, with the first one, I totally feel the same way with my brother. "Look, we're on the St. Louis arch, and mom's taking a picture! Smile!" "Nope."
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Oasis

Thank you!

And yeah, she is sometimes a real pain. The only way I could get her to smile is if I promise her chocolate or candy or make a ridiculous face.
Hero of Trains

Ah, candy, the only way to make little kids do anything. I'm pretty sure I promised him about 20 ring pops during  our family photo shoot. Another way is to promise him Pokemon. He for some reason always falls for the "I'll give you a level 50" line, even though it always ends up being a Durant.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Oasis

Ah, number 632. Memories and nostalgia strikes back.
I kinda feel "bad" when I manipulate kids by giving them something they love. You and your brother play pokemon?
ThatGamer

Quote from: Oasis on August 30, 2015, 07:48:56 PMAh, number 632. Memories and nostalgia strikes back.
I kinda feel "bad" when I manipulate kids by giving them something they love.

Haha, I talked to this one little kid once, and promised him a trip to Disneyland. He is still waiting lol.

Oasis

That poor kid. I kinda feel bad for him to because I work with kids and Ive manipulated them.too.
ThatGamer

Quote from: Oasis on August 30, 2015, 08:11:53 PMThat poor kid. I kinda feel bad for him to because I work with kids and Ive manipulated them.too.

The kids at my job (librarian) manipulate me lol. Always throwing books off of the shelves and such, haha.  :P

Don't feel too bad for kids, they are evil little things! :o

Oasis

Modified