News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Just pretend you're Korean, all of the Korean guys I've known seem to have more hair/skincare products than most girls...

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 30, 2015, 02:28:41 PMJust pretend you're Korean, all of the Korean guys I've known seem to have more hair/skincare products than most girls...
And it seems that all the Korean guys I know dress like that too.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 30, 2015, 11:52:28 AMlmao it was a mixture of toothpaste and a little bit of other stuff to dry out zits, cheap way to treat your skin without having to hear shit of me using skincare products from the family
also looking real good man :]
pretty pic ;)

And you'd be surprised on what skincare stuff I have.

There's this thing in the states called BirchBox. It's like $20 a month and you get some pretty nice cosmetic products and some other thing (earbuds, a deck of cards). From the stuff I've gotten so far, I think it's worth it! I guess another reason to come to the states!

and thanks, I try to make my self look good whenever I workout. You never know who might be watching  8)

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

FierceDeity

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 31, 2015, 05:44:17 PMYeeee. What kind?
Classic. Gin and Vermouth. Added a bit of lemon juice to substitute for the lemon peel

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on January 31, 2015, 05:46:02 PMYou've got some fabs hair game going on right there.

Thank you :3
That superlative was really close though, haha

Quote from: DrP on January 31, 2015, 05:56:33 PMClassic. Gin and Vermouth. Added a bit of lemon juice to substitute for the lemon peel

Mmm that sounds good..

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 31, 2015, 08:28:09 PMliking the slacks man

Thanks haha, this is probably the only nice pair of slacks I've ever owned XD finally found some that fit me a couple weeks ago

KefkaticFanatic

semi awkward posed club photo

It seemed like a good idea at the time ok

me irl
[close]