News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

the_last_sheikah

I'm in a relatively good mood, so I figure I'd share a nice photo.
Spoiler
This is me and my girlfriend. This picture is actually from a year ago when we started dating.  :)
[close]
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 25, 2015, 08:25:00 PMI'm in a relatively good mood, so I figure I'd share a nice photo.
Spoiler
This is me and my girlfriend. This picture is actually from a year ago when we started dating.  :)
[close]
Lucky :)

Waddle Bro

Wanted to post how hilariously bad I look right now when I'm just about to go to sleep

Spoiler
[close]

better pics tomorrow I swear

Saria

What's that on your face! You can't wear glasses to sleep!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

And the blue stuff.....

Quote from: Saria on January 29, 2015, 02:26:04 PMWhat's that on your face! You can't wear glasses to sleep!
Where's your pic saria?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2015, 02:24:40 PMWanted to post how hilariously bad I look right now when I'm just about to go to sleep

Spoiler
[close]

Waddle were you blueing yourself again?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2015, 02:24:40 PMWanted to post how hilariously bad I look right now when I'm just about to go to sleep

Spoiler
Then again, it's the gym...
[close]

What did you drink? Blue paint? or are those stickers?

You do NOT look hilariously bad. You still look pretty good.

I, on the other hand, look hilariously bad

Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

okay so I promised a better pic with not any blue shenanigans so here's one

edit: found a better one when I was testing hairstyles that day!!! deleted the previous one
Spoiler

basically me getting ready for a squad night out B)
[close]

Quote from: DrP on January 29, 2015, 05:48:03 PMWhat did you drink? Blue paint? or are those stickers?
lmao it was a mixture of toothpaste and a little bit of other stuff to dry out zits, cheap way to treat your skin without having to hear shit of me using skincare products from the family
also looking real good man :]