News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

fufufu look at this tingle plush Ruto got me from Nintendo World (a few months ago >.>)

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 08, 2015, 03:40:38 PMbubbles is obviously a feminine name
Well yes but so is "blueflower," hehe. Which is why Shadowkirby thinks I'm a girl.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

yeah but it's blueflower not redflower or pinkflower lol

and nice pingle tlush
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

actually guys that drawing is me if i was a girl sry for any confusion

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 08, 2015, 03:40:59 PMfufufu look at this tingle plush Ruto got me from Nintendo World (a few months ago >.>)

Tingle's actually a better quality plushie than Link or Zelda. So detailed, right down to the big butt and watch face decal. Also your picture is reversed!!!

Next time we'll get your bangs cut too :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 08, 2015, 03:41:17 PMWell yes but so is "blueflower," hehe. Which is why Shadowkirby thinks I'm a girl.
i never knew he thought you were a girl. I've aways known the truth.
Party Hard!
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon