A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:40:00 PMHow old is drp? He looks nothing like I imagined!!!
Always check before you post. Do that for everything you do. proofread everything. do a bit of research before asking a question that can be blatantly obvious.

But what did you think I looked like?

(Also, I am doing crazy work for a day and there are so many posts I have to look through!)

ThatGamer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2015, 09:40:46 PMYo Gamer, 2008 called. It wants its stupid internet prank back.

What prank?

Quote from: DrP on January 06, 2015, 09:50:07 PMBut what did you think I looked like?

Um...skinnier, with hair, blonde hair, shorter, younger...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

DrP

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bubbles

Spoiler

My friend drew me today, so this is probably the closest you'll ever get to a picture of me!

edit: oh man this is huge. I can't resize it on my phone but I'll prob get to it when I get home

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Mashi

bubbles didnt a bunch of us see you in tinychat a long time ago though???

Also your friends sketching skills are A+ and you look mega cute!!!

And since I'm posting here, I may as well post a picture of myself:
http://imgur.com/kcRwDFu

Bubbles

Yeah a few people have seen my face before, but I've never actually post a picture here (and never will :P)

mashi you're so handsome in that picture omg

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on January 08, 2015, 09:57:11 AMYeah a few people have seen my face before, but I've never actually post a picture here (and never will :P)
I still remember how you're like the cutest girl I've seen~ \( ^v^)/

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 08, 2015, 12:18:47 PMI still remember how you're like the cutest girl I've seen~ \( ^v^)/
nooo not true!!

I keep saying this but I look sooo different from last year, and I've definitely mega'd in cuteness

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix