A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Calm down, only shots, not full cups, and only very rarely, like twice a day.

Jk twice a year.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 11:26:34 AMUm...you guys complain about me getting off topic...what would you call this?

But anyways, only alcohol I like is JDs.
They were talking about Drp's picture
unmotivated

ThatGamer

What picture? People keep saying that, but I can't find the picture!!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:40:00 PMHow old is drp? He looks nothing like I imagined!!!
Check his profile before you ask, please...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:40:00 PMHow old is drp? He looks nothing like I imagined!!!
Going to his profile would result in this:

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Jub3r7

i just posted this on facebook but uh, this is me

Spoiler
[close]
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

My, you don't look your age at all!

How come the other pictures aren't coming up like that? It keeps saying click to discover imageshack, and doesn't work, or content not found...

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

ThatGamer

braix

I'm pretty sure that's the same link i put up before
I ain't clicking it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.