News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

It's so symmetrical. @_@

Mine is just an awful mass of hair lol

Winter

Fiine I changed it. I got the reaction I wanted anyway.

And Dude, my ex made me shave every day so now I can grow one in like a week if I want to. Not sure if I like it or not. I hate shaving. It's expensive.

Also HA, you can't give me a fedora, a monocle, or a mustache. I already have a hat, glasses, and a goatee xD

DrP

Quote from: Winter on December 22, 2014, 03:23:02 PMI hate shaving. It's expensive.
Me too. And sometimes I just forget and just let it grow until it gets super itchy.

I think i've been using the same razor for the past 4 months. I think I need to get a new pack.

And I grew a goatee once... I thought I looked like a sex offender, so I got rid of it after a few days

braix

Quote from: Winter on December 22, 2014, 03:23:02 PMAlso HA, you can't give me a fedora, a monocle, or a mustache. I already have a hat, glasses, and a goatee xD

I beg to differ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on December 22, 2014, 03:46:49 PMAnd I grew a goatee once... I thought I looked like a sex offender, so I got rid of it after a few days

XDDDD

Anyway I don't like beards.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bloop

I only like beards and/or mustaches when they look good. On Winter it looks good. My father, not so much.

Sebastian

mikey

if you have long hair you're a girl if you have short hair you're a boy.
This is common knowledge.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Winter

My hair is actually pretty short recently. This is me sometime last year when I was in college.

This is the real me! No makeup, No photoshop! ;ooo

MaestroUGC

Nice to see we've got example of New Winter and Winter ClassikTM*

*Trademarked by Maestro Enterprises Inc.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.