News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

that hot pot looks delicious :o i've always wanted to try it!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

lol winter nooo not at allll

and yesss hot pot so gud.  You should try Little Sheep, I believe you have one in the general vicinity (well at least in Flushing, but you're close to NYC rite), their broth is pretty damn good plus they have this delicious fried beef pancake thing

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

mmmm I'm a solid 2-3 hours away from NYC I think? I'd have to really go by train or something.

KefkaticFanatic

lol oops, for some reason I thought you were much closer :x

There's apparently a location in Edison NJ if that's any better o;

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

That's probably still a good amount of distance from me, but at least I know there's options! I'll go one day.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

And I only used the most resnt picture of each of them, I'm sure I could get a better one of Kefka even xD

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 21, 2014, 02:16:22 AMIn all seriousness though, pretty similar

It's probably just the hair. As you can see, I was trying to get the bear in the shot.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.