A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on December 03, 2014, 07:20:13 PMfun fact: did u know you can compliment someone of the same sex without romantic implications or it being "gay"

I thought that was in response to SFK, haha

EDIT: Also, I went back to where Ruto quoted dahans and saw an earlier picture of Winter, and I gotta say, Winter man you look way better with facial hair/shorter hair

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on December 03, 2014, 07:20:13 PMfun fact: did u know you can compliment someone of the same sex without romantic implications or it being "gay"
SO TRUE. Like when I compliment JGL in my dreams by telling him, "I would make sweet, sweet love to you, my darling." That's not GAY, that's just a bro givin' another bro mad props and shit, dawg. FOOTBALL

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 03, 2014, 07:24:22 PMI thought that was in response to SFK, haha

EDIT: Also, I went back to where Ruto quoted dahans and saw an earlier picture of Winter, and I gotta say, Winter man you look way better with facial hair/shorter hair

Hehe yeah that's for sure. Sometimes I still shave it all off. Some girls don't like facial hair so I don't  have much of a choice sometimes xD

Waddle Bro

Nebbles

I'm not a huge fan, actually. It really depends on the person and if they pull it off well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

An actual beard really depends on the person, but short hair usually looks good (unless it's patchy or something). I don't like facial hair that isnt a brunet color though

SlowPokemon

I personally don't like facial hair at all but I'm also naturally attracted to more traditionally feminine characteristics so eh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SlowPokemon is mega attractive.

And still has one of the prettiest set of eyes I've ever seen with my own average set of eyes.

Winter

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 04, 2014, 02:08:10 AMPretty sure most of the girls are into facial hair

Well i am not talking about the appearance, but they would rather kiss a smooth face than a prickly one..

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Winter

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Mashi on December 04, 2014, 06:58:44 AMSlowPokemon is mega attractive.

And still has one of the prettiest set of eyes I've ever seen with my own average set of eyes.

He has special eyes.
MY BRAND!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*