A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Bloop on October 31, 2014, 10:11:38 AMGot a new hairstyle some time ago. Thought I'd share it :p (had to cut away my sister -> thin pic)

Wow you look so different from the last picture I saw! Which was of 12 year old you or something.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bloop

I haven't posted a lot of pictures here :p Yap, I changed.

mikey

So here's a for reals picture of me, I took off my balaclava just because my beautifulness is sure to win me awards for the
NSM SUPERLATIVES

not for the faint of heart
alright, I warned you.
No going back now...
[close]
[close]
[close]
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2014, 07:30:21 AMSo here's a for reals picture of me, I took off my balaclava just because my beautifulness is sure to win me awards for the
NSM SUPERLATIVES

not for the faint of heart
alright, I warned you.
No going back now...
[close]
[close]
[close]
i'm not sure i can even fix this
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I don't really match up very well with my online personality.  Slightly irksome.
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Bloop

Nice Zelda shirt :3
Nice face :33

I got a owl onesie from a friend and it's awesome and warm and hmmm :3 Oowwwls :D

I look like a toddler in this damn
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 01, 2014, 01:53:26 PMWOAH THOSE ARMS I DID NOT SEE THEM COMING
I'm not that buff in real life I have no idea why my biceps and forearms look so big(ish) lol
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2014, 02:00:32 PMI'm not that buff in real life I have no idea why my biceps and forearms look so big(ish) lol

Maybe your arms are pushed up against your chest? Idk, they look pretty darn meaty to me.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2014, 01:41:04 PMI don't really match up very well with my online personality.  Slightly irksome.

No kidding jesus that is NOT what I thought you looked like

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 01, 2014, 02:04:56 PMMaybe your arms are pushed up against your chest? Idk, they look pretty darn meaty to me.
I guess so lol I didn't really notice until Waddle mentioned it

Quote from: Bubbles on December 01, 2014, 02:49:11 PMNo kidding jesus that is NOT what I thought you looked like
What DID you think I looked like?  More like my avatar or what lol
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.