News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bloop

So how do I look
I haven't posted in here for like
3 years

I went to the woods with my boyfriend and I saw these things and just had to make a few pictures

Spoiler
[close]
ME WITH WOODEN HUMAN THING

Spoiler
[close]
ME WITH INVERTED COLORED OAK

Spoiler
[close]
ME WITH TWO WOODEN HUMAN THINGS
The right one had boobs

SuperFireKirby

The fact that those things are just hanging in the middle of the woods is creepy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

Nah they were in a separate garden thing at the edge of the woods. The scariest things in the woods were the cobwebs that came from nowhere

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I keep trying to take a picture for this thread, but every time I do there's a blinding light around my face that ruins the shot. I think my camera doesn't work right.

Either that or I'm not good at self-taken-pictures.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Your haircut is about identical to mine right now wtf

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 01:05:52 PMYour haircut is about identical to mine right now wtf
U wat? Fkng zoroark1264 copy com fite me irl m8
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 14, 2014, 12:57:34 PMI keep trying to take a picture for this thread, but every time I do there's a blinding light around my face that ruins the shot. I think my camera doesn't work right.

Either that or I'm not good at self-taken-pictures.
maybe its cuz ur a god
but check the lighting
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

He forgot to disable his halo. It really screws people up when he's conducting.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 14, 2014, 06:11:50 PMomg daht hair. your username is perfect xD
I'm still growing it, you haven't seen anything yet. xD

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Zunawe on August 14, 2014, 05:43:58 PMHe forgot to disable his halo. It really screws people up when he's conducting.
See, I just got used to it, I completely forget I have it most of the time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 14, 2014, 12:47:42 PM13 years old
Spoiler
[close]

Dude, you look exactly like the guy I sit next to in math. I had to check the location on your profile to make sure you weren't him.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department