A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm pretty sure we can't confirm that. Have you ever posted a picture of yourself?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Or, are you so attractive that a camera simply cannot contain your amazing attractiveness? More at noon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Dude

Quote from: Nebbles on July 29, 2014, 08:07:28 PMMore at noon.
I'd correct you and say eleven but it's too late now!

Also I fixed my numerical error in that last post.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 29, 2014, 07:52:33 PMYes, like me, the most attractive person to ever grace this site on Tuesdays.
This is true. But as for every other day of the week, the title of most attractive is claimed by yours truly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I have to step back to let those less fortunate shine.

SlowPokemon

I have seen Maestro's face as well as SuperFireKirby's and I can confirm they are awe-inspiring

And I really don't want to start a big scene, especially not here but
Quote from: fingerz on July 29, 2014, 07:09:33 PMThank god it doesn't have that creepy stuff in it! You wouldn't see me touch it with a 10-foot pole otherwise... O.o

I'd be careful saying things like this if you aren't joking because a pretty significant portion of NSMers (myself included) are queer in some way.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 29, 2014, 08:40:01 PMI have seen Maestro's face

How are you even able to read all of this, surely you've gone blind from its radiance

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

Dude

Lol maestro looks like he's going to sneeze or something

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department