A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I would have said that joke to anyone. >.> And yes. .-.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

YEAH FSM, STOP BEING SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR MAKING A RHINOCEROS JOKE. GOSH, WHAT'S NEXT? AN ELEPHANT JOKE? BECAUSE IF SO, I MAY HAVE TO EXECUTE YOU ON THE SPOT, YOU TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE PERSON.

^This is how ridiculous you guys are being. I was going to comment on the picture saying something like, "You were a rhinoceros when you were 10, SocialFox?", but you guys and you silliness take first priority. In order to be a dick, you have to have said something mean. And if you think making a horny joke about a picture that has a rhinoceros in it qualifies as being mean, grow some testicles. Seriously.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I was going to make the same joke as SFK before I saw fsm's :P

Mashi

You all sure are frivolous.

Get it??? Because you're all frivolous???

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Regardless SFK, FSM harasses Social at every possible opportunity, so it's not unreasonable to assume that the comment was made with malice.

Just ease up FSM, even if just a wee bit.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on December 30, 2012, 01:03:14 PMRegardless SFK, FSM harasses Social at every possible opportunity, so it's not unreasonable to assume that the comment was made with malice.

Just ease up FSM, even if just a wee bit.

^that's exactly what I was referring to, not his stupid joke.

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on December 30, 2012, 01:03:14 PMRegardless SFK, FSM harasses Social at every possible opportunity, so it's not unreasonable to assume that the comment was made with malice.

Yeah, I have also noticed this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

It might be because I don't like him that much. :-\ I'll leave him alone from now on.

And I hope he would do the same.

SlowPokemon

Crappy iPhone pic. Idk why it made everything behind me pitch black.

This is for MM by the way.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel