A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

Well, for anyone who likes Scribblenauts, I got a cool hat for preordering Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 16, 2012, 09:36:12 PMI like the one you texted me more... :P
2 things about that picture:
 1. It was very dark and didn't show my face very well.
2. I was wearing it over my Zelda hat, making the actual hat hard to see as well.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 16, 2012, 09:46:37 PMWell, for anyone who likes Scribblenauts, I got a cool hat for preordering Scribblenauts Unlimited.
siiick. Is blue maxwell.
Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on November 16, 2012, 09:46:37 PMWell, for anyone who likes Scribblenauts, I got a cool hat for preordering Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Nice. I still have the one for preordering the first game.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2012, 10:15:28 AM

sup guys
Hi.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

I GOT A BEANIE/STOCKING CAP FOR CHRISTMAS. BRING IT ON NON-EXISTENT FLORIDA WINTER. BRING IT ON.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Shadowkirby will be spending the night at my house on Christmas. If you guys are lucky, we may post some pictures of us screwing around, or even have a very merry NSM tinychat party, if anyone would be up for it...granted, it wouldn't happen until maybe 9 pm AST, do I'm thinking just the pictures.

Ok, well its two days away, we'll see.
Party Hard!
[close]

The Water Waka

"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Kman96 on December 23, 2012, 11:04:50 PMShadowkirby will be spending the night at my house on Christmas. If you guys are lucky, we may post some pictures of us screwing around, or even have a very merry NSM tinychat party, if anyone would be up for it...granted, it wouldn't happen until maybe 9 pm AST, do I'm thinking just the pictures.

Ok, well its two days away, we'll see.
Yaaaay.
I like food.

Nebbles

Fionna hat! (Y'know, Finn's genderbent from Adventure Time)

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]