News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

It's more like, you are posting swimsuit pic of someone you know on the internet without their approval.... I mean if they are the kinda person that posts swimsuit pics of themselves all over then I guess maybe but otherwise it's kinda eh

Quote from: Ruto on October 22, 2012, 09:02:13 AMYay I am taller than one person in the human race xD Now off to eat moar pies...

Soon to be wider? :>

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

With what Kefka is saying... I still think it's good to ask permission before posting someone's picture online, whether they post those kind of pictures or not. Common courtesy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

^I did ask! And the answer was "Sure!"

I do know how to behave in internet ::)

Ruto

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 22, 2012, 05:51:36 PM
Omg omg best XD

@FSM

Not to be mean, but I'm just saying that you should be more careful with girls and stuff.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2012, 05:33:40 PMSoon to be wider? :>

I don't want to look too doll-like anymore, it's a bit awkward.  Also the lightweight thing -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Wellll then stuff up on meats and proteins, sugary stuff will just make you unhealthy D:

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Ruto, it's okay. She(wifey) actually posted the picture in Facebook waaay back. And that's the best picture I have of her. Am I right?! ;)

...I'm awful

@shadowkirby

i new it!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2012, 05:59:54 PMWellll then stuff up on meats and proteins, sugary stuff will just make you unhealthy D:

Yeah I guess I don't want to turn into a farm animal...ugh my dad makes a ton of fat jokes about hippos, oxen and water buffaloes when he's on the elevator with some overweight person -.- But I think I can reach a happy medium with 10 lbs or so.

@FSM

Facebook is facebook, haha. It's okay :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

Because taking pictures in the dressing room is cool I guess. :)
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 28, 2012, 02:31:41 PMBecause taking pictures in the dressing room is cool I guess. :)
I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! But they don't seem too happy about it. :/

KefkaticFanatic

You can't paste directly from a gmail attachment... the file is behind an authentication wall.

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things