A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

So... I sound younger than I look? (I look old, but sound young?)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Well I've tried being more positive lately and express my opinions, rather than sitting negatively and quietly in my room (also got a lot of energy from my job I got at the ed of the summer). And it seems to somewhat worked out for me I feel :).
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Might have something to do with English not being your first language
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 03:01:01 PMMight have something to do with English not being your first language
This, combined with text walls that have a point hidden in them somewhere, but the route taken to make that point is so confusing that we're all left scratching our heads.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I also look a lot older than I really am
I'm actually 4 years old
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on December 04, 2016, 04:52:20 PMThis, combined with text walls that have a point hidden in them somewhere, but the route taken to make that point is so confusing that we're all left scratching our heads.

Thanks for sharing your opinion about what people think about my text walls. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4

Gangsta Tobbeh in da house  8). My little crazy brother is kind of fun, taking funny photos of me  ;D.

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Finally got the picture I said I'd post a while ago.

Spoiler
And this is the OSG plus some alums and someone's friend.
I'm 6th from the left with the black Chrono Trigger sweatshirt and right below the red end of the X-wing
[close]
Sorry it's not that large.