A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Waddle your hair is super nice in that pic I love it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 09:12:24 PMugh that's what my mom said
but she thought I looked like a thug with long hair
Most adults think long hair = thug but if you keep it clean and maybe give it an accompanying beard it can look v nice v nice

Bloop

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Like the new cut, Noc. Most of the time I can't stand buzz cuts but it looks good on you.
Waddle you apparently extended your badass philosophy to your fashion sense bc I can't fkin argue with either.

(waits to be shot for that horrible pun)
what is shitpost

Bloop

I actually like that pun
It's a great pun

I just like awful and bad jokes

mikey

that's not a bad pickup line either
if your a philosophy major anyway
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

haircut
[close]
rip shoulder length hair
rip the 20 inch hair dream

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bloop

ZeldaFan

Nice! I think you look better with shorter hair anyways

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

I think you look good with longer hair, but that's just me
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated