News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

ThatGamer

Y u no expand sig limit?

(I looked for a meme face on this, but nothing came up)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Ruto

I manage to fit all the candy, bears and bees I want in my sig. You guys are just doing it wrong.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jamaha

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 08:49:26 AMY u no expand sig limit?

Because they would just unnecessarily clog up the forum. A one-line post with a half-page signature would be just dumb.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Jamaha on February 13, 2015, 02:05:36 PMBecause they would just unnecessarily clog up the forum. A one-line post with a half-page signature would be just dumb.

What about Jub3r? He has a half page signature! (in spoilers)

Why not just *slightly* expand the sig limit, like just 275 pixels?

Saria

Some will abuse that extra space. The Lord has spoken. Shush and forever hold your peace.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ThatGamer

mikey

unmotivated

braix

i wanted to fit in bespinben's full quote in my sig but the limit stopped me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jamaha

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 05:19:45 PMWhy not just *slightly* expand the sig limit, like just 275 pixels?

And next people will ask for 300! And then 325! And 350! The madness never stops! Give them a pixel and they will take the entire screen!

Jub3r7

what signature

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 13, 2015, 08:18:22 PMi wanted to fit in bespinben's full quote in my sig but the limit stopped me
you can link to the post in your signature
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Jamaha on February 14, 2015, 01:03:27 AMAnd next people will ask for 300! And then 325! And 350! The madness never stops! Give them a pixel and they will take the entire screen!
How about making it a pixel limit instead of a character limit?

ThatGamer

Just curious...why was Jamaha appointed leader after G-han left? Why not someone else? Not that I question your authority...