A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bloop

So I'm thinking to paint a lock of my hair either blue or black and I need some opinions so I'll post two pictures of both (done with some carnival hairspray things).

Blue:
Spoiler

[close]

Black:
Spoiler

[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

idk how it looks might have to try too
It may look a bit too much though

Waddle Bro

Black is way more better imo as it gives your hair more depth and contrast

Blue would suit you much better if you weren't blonde or maybe if you'd colour more of your hair

DrP

Definitely the black. It looks really cool!

Because essentially the same to what waddle said.

Bloop

Don't let the different camera fool you though; I made the blue ones myself and my mom did the black ones
Here's a black one from my phone:
Spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

the little bits of blonde hair on top of the black are a little bothering, and I'd have the entire lock you've chosen from roots to end as black!

Also I recommend getting a shower cap to avoid the colour fading from your hair! (ofc you can still wash your hair, but having it exposed to the water the entire time you're in the shower gets rid of the colour way more quickly! Just have the cap on and wash your body and when you're done, move on to hair!)

Bloop

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 15, 2015, 02:40:20 PMthe little bits of blonde hair on top of the black are a little bothering, and I'd have the entire lock you've chosen from roots to end as black!
This was done by a hairspray, so when I combed it the hair spread a bit and looked like that. It wouldn't be like that if it was actually dyed black

Also good idea! I will use that :3

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

I concur with black

Also, my mom is a thrift store god and found this $200+ Oakley jacket for about 12 bucks or so, and like, holy shit this is a nice jacket
Spoiler
[close]

I also bought some nice brown doc martens (at considerably below retail as well) today! No more shitty Vans that fall apart every 5 seconds, wooo

KefkaticFanatic

it appears you are fond of red buttons

But lol, it doesn't look too dissimilar to wacky things all the high fashion koreans wear around campus.

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Tbh the red buttons are one thing I was kinda meh on, but they stand out a lot less irl than they do in this picture (they're also a little bit more brown)

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

unmotivated