News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Not spamming, just revenging Braixen. Ok here's what I REALLY look like:

Now's probably a good time to make a will.

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

thatgamer
if you're going to try to show me what you look like you might as well take a screenshot of the youtube video cuz i'm not clicking the link
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

I don't know how to take a screenshot, but I swear it's me! If it's Rick Astley, I will quit NSM!!! You have my word!!!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

most likely it's a random video that isn't rick astley or a picture of him, especially if the picture BDS posted is a screenshot
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Oh shit, wrong link!

You two can hold me to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxLCo36nhts

I have checked the link, it is correct this time and is not Rick Astley 100% for sure.

I must've copy and pasted the wrong one on that other post...

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 06, 2015, 08:09:46 PMmost likely it's a random video that isn't rick astley or a picture of him, especially if the picture BDS posted is a screenshot

It's me playing piano. What else do you want?

braix

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 08:14:09 PMwell
seems legit

Whew! I thought I was gonna have to leave NSM for a second there.

Btw, I don't look like that now, I look...em...sexier.

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 08:12:37 PMOh shit, wrong link!

You two can hold me to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxLCo36nhts

I have checked the link, it is correct this time and is not Rick Astley 100% for sure.

I must've copy and pasted the wrong one on that other post...

It's me playing piano. What else do you want?
bruh you ain't really feelin' that swing tho
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Well I'll have you know that I won the contest.

Plus, that was 2 years ago.

SuperFireKirby

Yo Gamer, 2008 called. It wants its stupid internet prank back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!