A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 23, 2014, 11:20:23 PMPit is making fun of us all by being photogenic.

haha I'm only photogenic when I...DON'T even know someone is taking a picture of me xD

But please you guys XD I just wanted to show a pic of me that supports the idea of myself (FINALLY) playing a zelda interlude in a concert and yeah...I haven't posted a pic of me in this topic in long time so just thought why not XD and those compliments...I wasn't really expecting any so thank you for dem *bows frantically multiple of times*
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Sebastian

Dang.....I was gonna post a pic again. But it's not working!!!!!! I really need a new computer  >:(

blueflower999

Get an account on Photo Bucket. It's really easy to upload and share things from it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

In light of my recent superlative win, I'd once again like to thank my corporate sponsor.

Garnier: The best excuse a straight man has to smell fruity.

Winter

DrP

#churchillforaday
#cigarsandscotch

I got a box of cigars in the mail as a part of this box thing I get monthly. I'm not such a huge fan, though. This will probably be my last cigar.

KefkaticFanatic

My friend got a scotch at some bar the other night and I tried it, taste does NOT go well with me lol.  Perhaps I'll have to try some others but ehhh I think I've liked it least out of all alcoholic beverages I have tried thus far, discounting things like shitty blue raspberry vodka and whatever.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I was technically drinking bourbon (which I can somewhat tolerate). I really don't care for the whiskey family, but it seems to go well with cigars.

From other friends who I know that drink whiskeys, they acquired the taste, so you may try some more. Might I suggest Glenlivet 12 year. That's usually a good one, or Maker's mark.

And make an old-fashioned. That's how you can tell if you like it in cocktails.

My drinks of choice are still gin and wine.

SuperFireKirby

Certain types of whisky/scotch are something you can literally only drink if you've truly acquired the taste for it. I had a glass of Ardbeg 10 Year before I ever really tried whisky. The stuff smelled and tasted like someone just lit a rug on fire, but it's apparently fantastic by a scotch drinker's standards.

Also what kind of cigar you got there Drp?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

It was an E.P. Carrillo La Historia: Dona Elena

It's apparently a fantastic cigar by cigar aficionados, but it's not for me.

FierceDeity

Yeah, scotch is definitely an acquired taste, one which I don't really intend to acquire :P

It's not even so much that it's strong, it's just the weirdest fucking flavor. The only whiskey I've really liked is fireball, and that doesn't quite count, haha.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Um...you guys complain about me getting off topic...what would you call this?

But anyways, only alcohol I like is JDs.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"