A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

nothing like internet mr gentlemans charming the m'ladys  ::)

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Pit really looks like my sister when she was a teenager. The resemblance is amazing! My sister is probably shorter though.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 23, 2014, 09:43:51 PMnothing like internet mr gentlemans charming the m'ladys  ::)

One of these days I'm going to have to take a picture of me covered with bees.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh lighten up kiddo, I'm just suggesting that you all might find a more meaningful and/or less objectifying thing to comment, say perhaps the fact that she played some neat zelda tunes for a concert :D

now pit, what is this 'house concert', do you mean some thing done for your school or perhaps a music group, as that term means nothing to me o.O

me irl
[close]

mikey

you do realize this is the topic where we judge how people look right
unmotivated

Pit0010

If you wanna know what house concerts are. Read below

Spoiler
Haha I go to a music school and we have about approx 150 students in the whole high school. The school is split into house groups which are called Bach, Beethoven and Brahms. I'm in Bach :D
House Concerts are also called year 11 concerts (I...was in year 11...now next year will be in year 12). The year 11's in each house group helps plan a 30min concert for 2 nights filled with a range of music items. Usually 2 orchestral, 2 choir and 2 chamber works. Interludes are also convenient when staging for the next item. I actually wanted to use Gerudo Valley from the Symphony of the Goddess as an orchestral item but stupid Nintendo and their copyright issues :<
I also wanted to do the Last Spector's theme from Professor Layton as a chamber item but...the Bach House Captains didn't want that. So I found this neat interlude (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I372-9rNYg) and I arranged it for 1.5 min piece :P

^Hope that made sense...but HOUSE CONCERTS AT MY SCHOOL ARE LIKE A HUGE SPECIAL TRADITION XD Each night tickets are always sold out.

[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FierceDeity

Keep in mind this is a thread that's literally about showing your face
And that none of these comments really extended past the complimentary into objectification
And that there have been far more objectifying comments made before that you seem to have been fine with because they didn't fit an online stereotype that you could make fun of

Granted, it is cool that you did Zelda tunes for a concert, pit.

Ninjad by nocturne kinda

Pit0010

Haha I always wanted to play a video game song in front of a crowd (Who wouldn't?!). And had to start it with Saria's Song MWAHAXD
AUSSI

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 23, 2014, 10:19:34 PMKeep in mind this is a thread that's literally about showing your face
And that none of these comments really extended past the complimentary into objectification
And that there have been far more objectifying comments made before that you seem to have been fine with because they didn't fit an online stereotype that you could make fun of

Granted, it is cool that you did Zelda tunes for a concert, pit.

Ninjad by nocturne kinda

Perhaps when it's the pics that are like "hey guys its me" and say little else, but considering the actual content of her post most of the comments seemed rather shallow and obviously did not consider anything beyond the picture.  Maybe that's all you expect, but it peeved me slightly, thus the comment.

but wuuu pit did you arrange it and put it in any sort of sheet form perhaps, or was it just worked on through practice sessions?  I'm sure people would be pretty interested in such a thing (and in the performance itself of course)

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

I arranged it accordingly to the pieces inbetween the interlude. It's on manuscript but I wasn't considering uploading it because it's another guys fanmade arrangement and I literally just rearranged that again...so I guess it would be unfair for him :p

AUSSI

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

The school sounds like Hogwarts lol.
Quote from: FierceDeity on December 23, 2014, 10:19:34 PMKeep in mind this is a thread that's literally about showing your face

Who is making fun of who? ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on December 23, 2014, 11:10:34 PMThe school sounds like Hogwarts lol.
Who is making fun of who? ._.
Me and fierce are making fun of kefka for making fun of me and fierce
kefka is making fun of me and fierce for saying pit is pretty (which she actually is)
Pit is making fun of us all by being photogenic.
unmotivated