A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

GUYS SLOW IS LIKE AN ANGSTY TEENAGE VERSION OF BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH
THERE WE GO
Also to keep up with zoro(my main competish >.>) I will post one of these "selfies" later.
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

braix

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Kman i hope u dont mind but winter senpai told me i could

Winter

This is it x.x

I have a temporary job at Taco Bell to pay the bills till I find something in my field, since I just finished College ^^

braix

Winter

Thank you. I can have one since I no longer have a girlfriend xD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.