News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

i'll work out until you can see some yellowboy muscles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 09, 2014, 02:34:11 PMOk.....THE BIG REVEAL!
Spoiler
You actually look fairly cute :p Don't worry about your looks, just learn to like yourself ^^

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 09, 2014, 02:59:02 PMalso i always wanted a lip piercing
ikr
Snakebites are the best :3

InsigTurtle

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 09, 2014, 08:42:16 PMi'll work out until you can see some yellowboy muscles
imo, muscles look really out of place on asians. this is coming from someone who goes to a school where almost everyone is chinese, and is himself asian.

to verify that i was recalling things correctly, i searched up "muscular asian guys" on google. i feel impure now.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

a long time?

im still gonna work out anyway. im not proud of having spaghetti arms
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Bloop

Liking a certain kind of people = wanting to be like that kind of people (usually). At least it's like that with me

DrP

#tbt

This was 3 years ago. 2011 was a pretty good year. I hope 2015 will be better (because 2014 certainly sucked the hardest).

I need to get my looks back!
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: DrP on December 11, 2014, 04:25:43 PMI hope 2015 will be better (because 2014 certainly sucked the hardest).
I hope too. 2014 wasnt a good year for me either...

MaestroUGC

I don't believe in "good" or "bad" periods of time, makes life and time itself seem so arbitrary when it's divided up like that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Me at our office Christmas party!! (I really love my tie -- for some reason, Christmas ties are the funniest!)

SlowPokemon

braix