News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I don't know, I've always felt pierced ears look really tacky on dudes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

How do you upload an image?  :-[
Thats all I need to know :)

KefkaticFanatic

I mean I see it all the time in hipstertown portland but that usually is just a hipter indicator so I have no positive feelings about it.

also oh god gauges :X

mlf: http://imgur.com

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 07, 2014, 03:58:51 PMI'm new to this whole "selfie" thing.
Me too.
Promise, no laughing or accusing....I'm embarrased enough  :-[
THE BIG REVEAL!!!
Didnt have time to figure out how to put it here directly so just click on the dropbox link inside and you'll see me  :-[:
Spoiler

TOLD YOU! I'm not as pretty as you guys.

Winter

Sebastian

Bloop

Quote from: Bubbles on December 09, 2014, 11:45:45 AMI used to think that too, but every guy I've actually seen with one looks really nice. Id only go for one ear pierced though, two seems kinda silly
My father did have one, but it wasn't that noticeable. I didn't even notice he had it removed. I've known just a few other boys with pierced ears, and it didn't look right on them, at all.

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 09, 2014, 12:01:19 PMmlf: http://imgur.com

^^this. First of all, if you're using dropbox, you still have to click share rather than just linking to your personal dropbox, haha. Second, imgur is infinitely simpler for getting the image link and embedding it (once you actually have an image link, you put it in like this (without spaces in the brackets): [ img ]imagelink.whatever[ /img ]. Though the simpler way is just to highlight the url once you've typed it, then click on the image icon (or click the icon then copy the url into the middle).

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 09, 2014, 12:31:11 PM??
works for me...
You need to click the share button, and copy the link. You need to make sure the "everyone with the link has permission" box is checked, as well.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2014, 10:51:11 AMahh here's a non-filtered picture of me trying to write a synth line for this song I'm working on

my hair's a mess I swear it looks better I got home from downtown two hours ago and I'm about to hit the bed in a bit the hair has gone through a lot today
also planning on piercing my ears in the near future but I'm scared to do it

You're such a cutie :3 also you should do whatever you want, don't listen to these assholes who are telling you what to do with your body.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Slow, don't let your love of the woodle cloud your judgement

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

Only let clouds cloud your judgement, as clouding is what clouds do.

Sebastian

Ok guys. Ill have it on later. I have to go to a rehearsal at 3:30.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber