News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
Aah, I suppose it wouldn't be fair to assume that everybody would understand the joke...
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Raise your hand if you care whether BDS shows his face.

...no one? That's what I thought.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

NOPE, TOO LATE. THE HAND COUNTING IS OVER.

NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN ALPRAS AND TURN PAGE ONE HINDERED AND TWENTY TWO. THE BIG TEST IS TOMORROW! HAVE YOU STUDIED? I THINK NOT.

GET TO IT, YOUNG LASS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Saria

Kewl hair. You look older than I thought you were. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2013, 05:31:08 PMONE HINDERED AND TWENTY TWO.
I actually went to page 122 in the thread XD

Alpras, I can't see you.....

Also lol Sunny, stop being modest with the nobody cares stuff.  You get an award for being one of the few awesome noobs here.  Plus it's a good picture.

FSM-Reapr

KefkaticFanatic

Hmm, is your hair darkish purple or darkish red or neither... I can't tell if its just glare telling me lies.

me irl
[close]

sunnydelight18

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 22, 2013, 07:55:51 PMAlso lol Sunny, stop being modest with the nobody cares stuff.  You get an award for being one of the few awesome noobs here.  Plus it's a good picture.

I do try to be a well-behaved noob.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 22, 2013, 08:45:50 PMHmm, is your hair darkish purple or darkish red or neither... I can't tell if its just glare telling me lies.

It's sort of purple/pink. It was actually supposed to be blue.

ALPRAS

I really don't care, my hand is still raised! Except I don't feel my arm anymore...

Saria

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 23, 2013, 07:18:30 AMI really don't care, my hand is still raised! Except I don't feel my arm anymore...
PUT YOUR HAND DOWN.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday