News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Ugh, American sports cars. Cheap pieces of plastic with poorly made, inefficient engines. Yes, I have watched way too much Top Gear. But at least the Camero has some class, Mustangs are just awful. So are Corvettes. BUT, if you want a sexy American sports car, than this is the only one that should ever come to mind:

The Ford GT. Extremely expensive? Yes. A gas guzzler like no other? Yes. Impractical and gigantic? Yes. Extremely unreliable? Yes. But it doesn't matter, this thing is a freakin monster.

Also anything made by Saleen is awesome as well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Do we need a car topic (or do we already have one)...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

I think we need one. Then SFK can share what he's learned on Top Gear. Plus I love seeing photos of cars.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

lol, I'll just be channeling Jeremy Clarkson into everything I say.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

So, after a long day.. this was the result. Sweatpants, sweatshirt, and... a bag

It's root beer, I swear. (and the best... anyone ever get Virgil's from Trader Joes or other nice stores like Whole Foods?)

SlowPokemon

You look like a homeless lumberjack

DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, WEAR A SUIT OR SOMETHING SO I DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GO INTO A COMA
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I was wearing that earlier..

Our building is having a energy competition to see how much energy and water we can conserve, so I am not shaving until I can take a shower longer than 2 minutes.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

You are a very pretty girl Nebbles.  Sigh, if only you existed outside of the internet...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

You look so retro-chic, miss nebbles... so prettifully ravishing!