A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 03:35:53 PMI am a Pokemon Master.
Oh, so we're posting Halloween costumes, are we?

Here's my timeless Professor Layton Costume I completed Freshman year (I still don't have the red brim on the Top hat, I'm still looking...kinda), and I just love wearing it. The top hat cost me a good $79, so it's worth it.

(I'm sorry! Why is it so BIG?!?)
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on October 29, 2012, 06:41:35 PMOh, so we're posting Halloween costumes, are we?

Here's my timeless Professor Layton Costume I completed Freshman year (I still don't have the red brim on the Top hat, I'm still looking...kinda), and I just love wearing it. The top hat cost me a good $79, so it's worth it.

(I'm sorry! Why is it so BIG?!?)
Wow!

And, for the red brim, just tie some red thing around it. For now. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

That wasn't my Halloween costume, but ok.
That is the best Professor Layton costume I've seen, I tip my hat to you sir.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Daaww If I looked like that I'd just go walking around wearing it every day :D

Also are those CDs behind you? Theres hundreds :o

SlowPokemon

That is the best costume ever. I will live an unfulfilled life if I never cosplay Professor Layton.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

That is a pretty sweet outfit, and I haven't even played the game :x
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Haha, it really took nothing at all! I already had a bunch of dress clothes from concerts, etc, and all I needed was a great orange sweater (bought at Old Navy) and a top hat to boot.  That's all.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 29, 2012, 06:45:43 PMAlso are those CDs behind you? Theres hundreds :o
Yes. Yes they are. And they are all my dad's.  Barely any of them are from the 21st century, and over half of them are probably Elton John.  Oh, and yeah, that's not all of them. And that's not even our DVD collection...we have plenty of movies, but our collection has been slowly decreasing, as none of us have any time to go to the movies anymore, so we just rent and then buy...plus my dad steals all the blu-rays.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I lack the suit parts, though my mom could have something. Or I could be female!Layton if I don't have suit pants... I just need a top hat and orange sweater.

BlackDragonSlayer

Why don't I join in, and we can be a travelling group of Professor Laytons...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

I have a mahjong set, but I still don't really have a good idea of how to play. :(

DrP