News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

*takes the ring off* I don't have a fiancé. What are you talking about? ::) Bubz, wanna go out with me? ;)

She says "idk, do what you want. But knowing you there will not be any hair left. *laughs a bit*"

she's a psychic

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 22, 2012, 12:18:29 PM*takes the ring off* I don't have a fiancé. What are you talking about? ::) Bubz, wanna go out with me? ;)

She says "idk, do what you want. But knowing you there will not be any hair left. *laughs a bit*"

she's a psychic
I thought you'd never ask :D And please dont shave your head. Leave at least an inch or so

FSM-Reapr

Here's my best friend Caroline. Aka Mashi's future wife. ;)

AND THE SOON-TO-BE MRS. REAPR!!!

Bubbles

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

You can tell her yourself. We're coming to NYC, remember?

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

Saxophonist. And a good one. Maybe you and her could go out for a romantic concert. ;)

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PMRules, post your actual picture if you want. 

DO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE.  You will get banned.
DO NOT GET OFF TOPIC.  Sariously. 
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET YOU BANNED.

Have fun.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 04, 2012, 07:48:41 AMAm I allowed to post pictures of the FSM members here?

Quote from: DrP on August 04, 2012, 08:20:14 AMYes, that's exactly what this place is for.

Also Caroline=FSM -> FSM-Reapr  btw I'm in that pic too
Future Mrs. Reapr -> FSM-Reapr

totes a face to the name

If I get banned for showing pics of my best friend and future wife... -.-

Ruto

Fine, but don't blame us if she smashes a chair over your head and you're walking around with your head sticking out through the seat portion.

Flying spaghetti monster knows what I would do the same if *someone* posted nearly naked pictures of me on the internet xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

She's gorgeous.

...Why is she marrying you?

I'm joking!!!!!!! XDDD i love you fsm...don't hurt me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.