News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Started by SlowPokemon, May 27, 2010, 01:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, you probably all knew this already, but they've announced a new Pokemon Ranger game. Any idea when it's coming out?

Yes, yes, I know... ANOTHER new topic.  :P

...Don't kill me...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

There's no release date for it...

I've been waiting for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeons on Wiiware to come out for a year, and when I least expect it, Super Mario Galaxy will be released in just 2 months.

Just wait until all the popular games are released and maybe then it will be released.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Okay, I just saw the trailer...

Although everyone else probably saw it eons ago.

http://e3.nintendo.com/ds/game/?g=pokemon

Fall this year is the release date. xP

Roz~

I've never really tried Ranger games because imho they didn't look fun, but I might give this one a chance.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

To be perfectly frank (or whoever) I'm much more looking forward to Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Those games are better. :P

Roz~

Never tried Professor Layton because they only sell the French version of the game here u_u But yeah, I heard it's pretty good. Still, it's hard to compare Professor Layton and Pokemon Ranger since they are two completely different games.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, true. And Professor Layton only appeals to certain types of people. It could get too hard for the less-intelligent. x(

Not that I'm including you in that category. :D

Roz~

I'm going to buy Professor Layton games when I find one that's in English. I despise French games so much. ;_;

And yeah, I know what you mean. People usually like pew-pew games. And after playing Phoenix Wright, I'm ready for anything. :)

SlowPokemon

This isn't a new topic, I just changed the title lol.

And anyway, the game is released on Monday in the U.S. So. Just thought I ought to tell anyone who's interested.

Roz~

Hmm... I already have a ton of games to finish... guess I'll just buy it anyway and add it to my "non-finished" game list. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Fucking Pokemon Ranger.  I'm fairly certain this is the game that destroyed my touch screen.

me irl
[close]

Sekter77

I really never bothered with any of the off-shoot pokemon games. Honestly I never even buy the remakes, like Platinum. I get the originals and invest so much time in them, that I don't want to get a new one and start all over. And the other gameplay gimmicks in Ranger and Mystery Dungeon don't interest me enough to play those either. Am I really missing out?
Guitar and video games.

DrP

Quote from: Sekter77 on October 01, 2010, 08:40:02 PMI really never bothered with any of the off-shoot pokemon games. Honestly I never even buy the remakes, like Platinum. I get the originals and invest so much time in them, that I don't want to get a new one and start all over. And the other gameplay gimmicks in Ranger and Mystery Dungeon don't interest me enough to play those either. Am I really missing out?

Just a bit... I personally didn't like the off-shoots, but they are interesting. I still like the classics the best (well, no duh), but I still have yet to try ranger... which I actually might buy (if I have sufficient funds in my bank account and allocate money for it... let's see if I have over 500 dollars!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sekter77 on October 01, 2010, 08:40:02 PMI really never bothered with any of the off-shoot pokemon games. Honestly I never even buy the remakes, like Platinum. I get the originals and invest so much time in them, that I don't want to get a new one and start all over. And the other gameplay gimmicks in Ranger and Mystery Dungeon don't interest me enough to play those either. Am I really missing out?

Yes. Except Pokemon Dash... don't bother with that one.

KefkaticFanatic

My brother loves Mystery Dungeon and has played a ton of them, though I've never played it.  I really liked Pokemon Ranger when I had it, though I've only played the first one.

me irl
[close]