See ya everyone

Started by raymondbl, May 26, 2010, 04:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say a formal goodbye to everyone on this site and everyone that was/will be on this site... I loved it and the only reason now that I will be on it is to submit, talk to people who send me pm's, or if dahans somehow persuades me to be on it again :D   I had a not-so-great time on here, but I hope the rest of you all do!

dahans

Haha I am convinced I will make you stay.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

You shouldn't base the reasons you're leaving just because everyone is an ass to you. Just get used to it. I did, and no one bashes me for it.

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 26, 2010, 10:31:31 AMYou shouldn't base the reasons you're leaving just because everyone is an ass to you. Just get used to it. I did, and no one bashes me for it.
Just 'cuz you're barely on.

But seriously, don't leave. Joining a new place takes some adjusting.

SuperFireKirby

Don't worry. He's still on here. As TheLegend.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I think, that because of the newbies and lack of older members, SFK has started to turn into someone like Kefka, or Dude. And I'm sure exam stress isn't helping.

Raymond, come back in the summer, when NSM is truly great, and everyone is actually active and happy. I'm sure he'll lighten up.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Raymondbl is really the only person on here I don't like. And he never left. Well... he might now that Dude has exposed his secret identity. *plays generic superhero in distress music.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2010, 11:45:54 AMRaymondbl is really the only person on here I don't like. And he never left. Well... he might now that Dude has exposed his secret identity. *plays generic superhero in distress music.

So now you can DESTROY HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL...
Am I too harsh?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2010, 11:45:54 AMRaymondbl is really the only person on here I don't like. And he never left. Well... he might now that Dude has exposed his secret identity. *plays generic superhero in distress music.

You will get used to him ^^. Is he really so horrible?

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Ehh, you all complain too much.

TheLegend

Why does everyone say that I'm Raymondbl???  I mean... ???
But really, please don't leave!! I never really had a chance to talk to you!!!

master_gamer38

You can talk to whoever it is easily. Don't fake, we won't like you.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nintendude73

This isn't the right forum for this anyway.  Use the official I'm Away topic or the Mourning topic if you're actually leaving forever.  Which I doubt (there's plenty of reason to believe TheLegend = raymondbl).

Locked.