Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Started by SlowPokemon, May 21, 2010, 05:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

hahahahaha....
Someone just got TOLD!
hahahahaha....

Anyway, what's y'all's favorite level so far? I have to say... mine is... Hmm, I don't know. Definitely not the Fleet Glide Galaxy. I could say any level in Fluffy Bluff, Space Storm, Bowser Jr.'s galaxies, Yoshi Star, Throwback, or Supermassive simply because of the music. Oops, left out the Honeyhop. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I didn't really like too many levels. The game's level design's in all were way too short, and didn't have too much to explore. Remember Gusty Garden, Space Junk, and Good Egg from SMG1? :P

However, I'm gonna have to say the final Bowser level, Melty Monster, Starshine Beach (but, it's still too empty), and Flipside (or whichever :P).

Maretocks

Loving how I can get this off Ebay for around $75 in a couple days instead of $100 from EB Games in about 2 weeks. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on June 25, 2010, 07:43:09 PMLoving how I can get this off Ebay for around $75 in a couple days instead of $100 from EB Games in about 2 weeks. ^_^
:o That's still WAY more than what I payed ($50). And I see ads on the internet now saying that you can save about $35 on this game. wat!

Maretocks

Stupid America.

How long ago did it come out over there? It gets released here July 1.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

xD It's been released since May... 23rd. :P Sorry.

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: universe-X on June 25, 2010, 07:45:30 PM:o That's still WAY more than what I payed ($50). And I see ads on the internet now saying that you can save about $35 on this game. wat!

That's because he probably lives in Australia like me (yay for Aus.)!!!
In Australia it usually costs $100 for a new realeased game

universe-X

Wow, that sucks :-\

Stupid economy

Maretocks

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on June 25, 2010, 08:35:50 PMThat's because he probably lives in Australia like me (yay for Aus.)!!!
In Australia it usually costs $100 for a new realeased game
This. *Hi-5*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: universe-X on June 25, 2010, 08:36:23 PMWow, that sucks :-\

Stupid economy

We get paid higher wages though

SlowPokemon

Hmm... I can't wait to fail miserably on the Perfect Run. Might have to enlist my brother's orange Luma powers for that.

Offkey

Mm, completed The Ultimate Test today, but now I cba getting 10k starbits for the perfect run, only have 7k ><
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

It's the ultimate test first, then the perfect run second, right?

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 26, 2010, 09:25:21 AMIt's the ultimate test first, then the perfect run second, right?
Yep.

SlowPokemon

Ahh... I heard that the Ultimate Test was actually pretty easy in itself. The following level, however...

Yeesh.